BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Amber F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love fall, everything about fall. From the changing weather to the hay rides and pumpkins everywhere. This beer isn’t just tasty but it’s smooth and goes with so much. I love this beer and I believe everyone needs to try it.
Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Super Yummy. Not overwhelming with the taste but enough to feel “fall-ish”. The price is obviously more than other beers but the quality is fantastic. I usually don’t buy it in bulk just at the bar, as I’m not a big drinker.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Decent fall beer, Would recommend this over Shock top and Sam Adams fall beers. Also its found at most grocery stores So if you can't go to your nearest total wine or other large liquor store. You will most likely find it at your local grocery store/supermarket.
Rachel T.
Ft Lauderdale , FL
The best pumpkin beer or even seasonal beer in my opinion. I don't like the fact that it is only out for a very limited time! I make a stock pile so I don't get upset when they are gone! I even prefer this to the original
Megan J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
So so so good! I really like Blue Moon beers anyway but this one is quite exceptional. I think it has a better quality taste to it than others I have tried. I didn't feel the flavor was too overbearing. I would but again.
Samantha L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue moon does a good job with wheat ales that have a hint of fruity taste but the pumpkin one is especially tasty. The price is right and is a nice refreshing and different taste. I would recommend to those who prefer lighter ales with a hint of wheat.
Lauren M.
This is my favorite pumpkin beer! I didn’t miss alcohol at all during my pregnancy, until it was time for this to come out for the year! I will always be a repeat customer! Yes, overall satisfied and would recommend.
Johanna N.
Sallisaw, OK
I love Blue Moon. I keep it in my beer fridge and also order it out. Severed with an orange and in a glass is my favorite way to drink it. I also love the fall pumpkin flavored one.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This pumpkin ale is so delightful. It's not sweet so it still tastes like beer. It just has a light pumpkin flavor to it. I bought this at Smith's, but I'm sure it can be found at any grocery store during the fall.
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY
I like the seasonal flavor that Bluemoon carries. It gets you and a season for fall with the pumpkin flavor it is not too overpowering and it's just right. You can purchase this item at your local supermarket.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?