BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
You are a bougie girl if you have these. They are a little pricey compared to other brands but the taste is so good. I hate beer but drink this with a slice of orange and you'll enjoy this especially an ice cold one in the summer.
Emily B.
Favorite beer ever!!! I will always choose a blue moon over other beers. The packaging is amazing and it is a great price. I enjoy it so much and I would definitely recommend it to anyone that hasn't had it before.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Nothing beats this with and orange slice or rubbed on the rim! Tastes so refreshing and whenever someone asks for a suggestion to try something new this is always the beer i tell them is a must.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Decent fall beer, Would recommend this over Shock top and Sam Adams fall beers. Also its found at most grocery stores So if you can't go to your nearest total wine or other large liquor store. You will most likely find it at your local grocery store/supermarket.
Megan J.
Happy Hour Expert
So so so good! I really like Blue Moon beers anyway but this one is quite exceptional. I think it has a better quality taste to it than others I have tried. I didn't feel the flavor was too overbearing. I would but again.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert
This pumpkin ale is so delightful. It's not sweet so it still tastes like beer. It just has a light pumpkin flavor to it. I bought this at Smith's, but I'm sure it can be found at any grocery store during the fall.
Johanna N.
Sallisaw, OK
I love Blue Moon. I keep it in my beer fridge and also order it out. Severed with an orange and in a glass is my favorite way to drink it. I also love the fall pumpkin flavored one.
Alexis H.
Blacksburg, VA
I love Blue Moon but I have found that I prefer to drink it from a keg. It has a "frothy" taste to me when drinking it straight from the bottle. Obviously BM is pricey but it is a great beer and even better with an orange! Besides the slightly off taste from the bottle I would still buy this product again and just poor it in a cold glass.
Alex B.
San Diego, CA
I was very excited to try this seasonal variation, since Blue Moon is one of my go-to beers. I have to say that I was disappointed, and didn't enjoy the beer as much as I thought I would.
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
Very smooth, packs a punch though! Love to trick my friends with the old rice corn trick. Love the fruity taste and I even garnish at home with a slice of orange.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?