BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a great beer for seasonal time . It’s one of my favorites for the fall and winter it has such a good flavor I always get a few extra six packs to keep me in stock throughout the season. Doesn’t have an overpowering pumpkin taste just the right amount of extra flavor and uniquenessI
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Blue Moon Pumpkin Seasonal is a dream come true. The price is great for the value. This beer has a great pumpkin taste without being too overwhelming. The flavor is light and crisp. Perfect for all your Autumn plans! Comes in a 6 pack of glass bottles only, but tastes better this way.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
A little hoppy, but a classic for the turn of fall! It’s a staple around the holidays, and it’s smooth enough to be enjoyed alone or paired with a meal. Bluemoon is known to be very flavorful so don’t expect a nice light beer, but don’t get me wrong it’s very refreshing and delicious.
Brittany G.
This isn't a sickly sweet, overpowering pumpkin spice latte type of flavor.  It keeps its nice, crisp flavor and adds a hint of autumn warmth that you feel in your toes.  I love the price of Blue Moon and I always come back to this brand because they offer something for every beer lover.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Ehh I was kinda bummed that this wasn’t a hit in my books. It’s not horrible but there was just something about the taste that I couldn’t get past. I will probably try others before repurchasing again.
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a weird tasting beer. I can't decide if I like it or not. I tend to really like pumpkin drinks, but this just tasted odd. I finished my open beer, but I don't think I would purchase this again.
Brandy R D.
Excelsior Springs
Blue Moon is an amazing, crisp beer. I often enjoy a Blue Moon with an orange slice, when I eat out! It is a refreshing & happy beer, not too filling! The suggested orange slice gives it a nice citrus sweet edge! I tell all my friends to try it! It only takes one kiss of Blue Moon on your lips & tongue to become a fan forever!
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is certainly a seasonal ale, but it's pretty good. it has a moderate pumpkin taste, not overbearing and not too weak. it is slightly malty and decently balanced. It's a lighter ale, it's one of my favorites as i don't seek pumpkin all the time but when i do i choose this one!
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
The first time I️ tried this beer was at a beer fest. I️ literally thought I️ was drinking liquid pumpkin bread. The cinnamon and nutmeg is at the forefront of aromas and flavors. I️ couldn’t get enough of it!
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I absolutely love blue moon seasonal beers! They are so fun and I always look forward to seeing them restocked every new season. They are very affordable and delicious. Easy to drink and I never have met a person that didn't like blue moon!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?