BY BLUE MOON #28 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Emily K.
Buffalo
As a non beer drinker, I actually enjoy this beer! It doesn't have the unpleasant after taste that most beers do, non beer drinkers you know what I mean! I am going to start drinking this more often!
Alicia J.
Marysville, WA
First off, I enjoy many of Blue Moon's beer varieties, and I am also a HUGE pumpkin brew fan...this, however fell COMPLETELY flat. This is at the bottom of my list of pumpkin beer (ales,porters,stouts etc.) out of three or four dozen.

I think for those who enjoy pumpkin but haven't had much experience with other pumpkin brews might enjoy it, but compared to others it really isn't very good at all.
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Happy Hour Expert
Big fan of blue moon, easy to drink on it's own or with a
Meal, so I was excited to see this pumpkin flavor. Excitement kinda ended there. I can't say it's the worst but there is something that doesn't quite taste finished on this one.
Michelle B.
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is very good. I enjoy it with oranges in it. It is very smooth. It is one of my favorite beers. I think it sells at a reasonable price. I am a repeat customer. I am satisfied with this beer. I definitely recommend.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
This beer was just ok for me. I thought the pumpkin taste was a little bit off. Tasted better without the Orange which was a little disappointing since that's how I usually drink Blue Moonz
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Happy Hour Expert
An awesome beer. Has a really great citrus flavor. Pairs great with an orange slice. I really enjoy the light citrus flavor. The packaging is quality. I highly recommend it to others. Makes a great summer time beer.
Lindsey H.
Omaha, NE
So like many people, it took me a while to acquire a taste for beer. When I had blue moon for the first time it was a game changer! This is the only beer i sincerely look forward to to drink for the taste and pleasure and not just simply to get a buzz. I always recommend this beer to all my friends who are new to the whole beer drinking thing! Its a great taste for a good price, which is perfect for a poor college student like myself ;)
Arielle M.
Springfield , MO
I LOVE the pumpkin harvest ale! I am more of a wimpy beer drinker and like my beer to be more of a wheat beer, and this one is perfect for me! The pumpkin flavor is not too powerful, which means my husband enjoys it as well!
Katie S.
Duluth, GA
I would say Blue Moon is a good beer to have if you prefer a lighter beer. It's not a strong type of beer. If you like beer such as Heineken, Blue Moon might not be the best option for you. The taste of the beer is great and the orange that they add gives it perfect flavoring.
Maria B.
Happy Hour Expert
I love blue moon, especially with an orange slice. It tastes citrus but not too much. It isn't overwhelmingly hoppy and goes well with most foods. I love it and would recommend.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?