BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really love seasonal beers... Especially pumpkin! But it's hard to find the perfect mix of pumpkin and beer flavor. This is the best one I've found so far! If you're a fan of pumpkin beer you should really give this one a try!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love anything blue moon. Seasonal or what they have available all year. It's so light and refreshing. The labels are gorgeous and it's beautifully packaged. This is my favorite beer of all time and isn't too pricey either.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of the flavors wasn't terrible, I did find the flavors to be a bit unusual and my friend who bought them couldn't stand them but I thought they were mildly more tolerable than the swill he usually has on hand.
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
Blue moon is one of my favorite beers, they are affordable and high quality. They aren't as bubbly as other beers within the same price range, the taste is unique to other beers and a bit sweeter than others as well.
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a great beer for seasonal time . It’s one of my favorites for the fall and winter it has such a good flavor I always get a few extra six packs to keep me in stock throughout the season. Doesn’t have an overpowering pumpkin taste just the right amount of extra flavor and uniquenessI
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
A little hoppy, but a classic for the turn of fall! It’s a staple around the holidays, and it’s smooth enough to be enjoyed alone or paired with a meal. Bluemoon is known to be very flavorful so don’t expect a nice light beer, but don’t get me wrong it’s very refreshing and delicious.
Brittany G.
This isn't a sickly sweet, overpowering pumpkin spice latte type of flavor.  It keeps its nice, crisp flavor and adds a hint of autumn warmth that you feel in your toes.  I love the price of Blue Moon and I always come back to this brand because they offer something for every beer lover.
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Blue Moon Pumpkin Seasonal is a dream come true. The price is great for the value. This beer has a great pumpkin taste without being too overwhelming. The flavor is light and crisp. Perfect for all your Autumn plans! Comes in a 6 pack of glass bottles only, but tastes better this way.
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a weird tasting beer. I can't decide if I like it or not. I tend to really like pumpkin drinks, but this just tasted odd. I finished my open beer, but I don't think I would purchase this again.
Brandy R D.
Excelsior Springs
Blue Moon is an amazing, crisp beer. I often enjoy a Blue Moon with an orange slice, when I eat out! It is a refreshing & happy beer, not too filling! The suggested orange slice gives it a nice citrus sweet edge! I tell all my friends to try it! It only takes one kiss of Blue Moon on your lips & tongue to become a fan forever!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?