BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I love anything blue moon. Seasonal or what they have available all year. It's so light and refreshing. The labels are gorgeous and it's beautifully packaged. This is my favorite beer of all time and isn't too pricey either.
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
Blue moon is one of my favorite beers, they are affordable and high quality. They aren't as bubbly as other beers within the same price range, the taste is unique to other beers and a bit sweeter than others as well.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Blue moons seasonal pumpkin Alexis a great beer during the fall weather. It's got a great flavor without being too "spiced" so you can actually drink a few of them. I always get some around thanksgiving!
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
This is a weird tasting beer. I can't decide if I like it or not. I tend to really like pumpkin drinks, but this just tasted odd. I finished my open beer, but I don't think I would purchase this again.
Brandy R D.
Excelsior Springs
Blue Moon is an amazing, crisp beer. I often enjoy a Blue Moon with an orange slice, when I eat out! It is a refreshing & happy beer, not too filling! The suggested orange slice gives it a nice citrus sweet edge! I tell all my friends to try it! It only takes one kiss of Blue Moon on your lips & tongue to become a fan forever!
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
This is certainly a seasonal ale, but it's pretty good. it has a moderate pumpkin taste, not overbearing and not too weak. it is slightly malty and decently balanced. It's a lighter ale, it's one of my favorites as i don't seek pumpkin all the time but when i do i choose this one!
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I absolutely love blue moon seasonal beers! They are so fun and I always look forward to seeing them restocked every new season. They are very affordable and delicious. Easy to drink and I never have met a person that didn't like blue moon!
Emily K.
Buffalo
As a non beer drinker, I actually enjoy this beer! It doesn't have the unpleasant after taste that most beers do, non beer drinkers you know what I mean! I am going to start drinking this more often!
Alicia J.
Marysville, WA
First off, I enjoy many of Blue Moon's beer varieties, and I am also a HUGE pumpkin brew fan...this, however fell COMPLETELY flat. This is at the bottom of my list of pumpkin beer (ales,porters,stouts etc.) out of three or four dozen.

I think for those who enjoy pumpkin but haven't had much experience with other pumpkin brews might enjoy it, but compared to others it really isn't very good at all.
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Happy Hour Expert
Big fan of blue moon, easy to drink on it's own or with a
Meal, so I was excited to see this pumpkin flavor. Excitement kinda ended there. I can't say it's the worst but there is something that doesn't quite taste finished on this one.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?