BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Ruth S.
I absolutely love Blue Moon. I love it's fantastic light taste and I love that the alcohol isn't overwhelming... I get a light buzz without feeling I'm going to pass out (I'm very light weight). I think this is also a great option when wanting to save money on beer, compared to the other brands.
dawn m.
This was pretty good, and I had bought it on a whim when visiting a co-worker's apartment. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it. Packaging is decent, the flavor is good. It doesn't taste all out pumpkin, it's not sweet. I would recommend to others. The price can go over $12.00 for a 6 pack.
Brittany S.
Dublin, OH
I love Blue Moon! It is one of the few beers that I feel like I can enjoy all year long! I love it in the summer when it's hot out. Cut up a couple orange slices and sip on it on a sunny patio! The taste is light and refreshing. A great quality beer! Definitely one of my go to drinks.
Tinisha P.
Blue moon pumpkin is by far the best pumpkin beer out there! Iv tried any and all I have seen in multiple states as I am a girl that loves all pumpkin everything. If you are the same I highly recommend trying this beer. Its not overly flavored or sweet, but not full on beer either. It is the perfect mix and the best drink for a nice chill fall campfire.
Shawn D.
Vernon, CT
Love blue moon. I'm by no means a beer conisuer and I don't particularly care for anything other then watery light beers. In a world full of trendy beer snobs to me blue moon is the perfect landing spot between light beer and stronger tasting IPAs. Plus the added taste of orange is delicious!
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
I like this pumpkin beer. I look forward to the fall season to be able to buy this beer. I got mine and my husbands family hooked on this beer. It not too over powering of flavor but just right. It's unique and such a fun beer to have to put u in the fall spirit
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
I usually stick to the original Blue Moon but in September everything turns into pumpkin and I have to try it all. This flavor was a delight and smelled and tasted like pumpkin! Too bad its only seasonal because if you ask me, pumpkin season should be year round!
Amber B.
Louisville, KY
One of my all time favorite beers, every time I go out with friends this is definitely my drink of choice. Every flavor they come out with is packed with a punch. Their seasonal beers are really awesome. I also like the alcohol content, seems like you get a lot of bang for your buck. Highly recommend this beer to someone who wants to get away from bud light and Budweiser (that's all I used to drink) I've put many friends on to this beer as well.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I love Blue Moon. It's really enjoyable to drink, especially with an orange. I prefer this over most other beers, just because I think it's more flavorful and smoother. I buy this whenever I can and will continue to do so!
Johnna M.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Blue moon is one of the best beers ever. I bought it at my local grocery store and liquor store. It has an orange taste that makes it delicious. I'm a repeat offender so I recommend this to anyone whom likes pale ale.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?