BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Emily K.
Buffalo
As a non beer drinker, I actually enjoy this beer! It doesn't have the unpleasant after taste that most beers do, non beer drinkers you know what I mean! I am going to start drinking this more often!
Alicia J.
Marysville, WA
First off, I enjoy many of Blue Moon's beer varieties, and I am also a HUGE pumpkin brew fan...this, however fell COMPLETELY flat. This is at the bottom of my list of pumpkin beer (ales,porters,stouts etc.) out of three or four dozen.

I think for those who enjoy pumpkin but haven't had much experience with other pumpkin brews might enjoy it, but compared to others it really isn't very good at all.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
pumpkin everything! This is such a great fall beer it's not overwhelming it's not disgusting I really enjoy pouring into a class and just savoring the flavors it's not overly expensive and if you're looking for a Different Twist on Fall beer this is something great to try
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
I don’t like beer at all but was able to enjoy this beverage w friends at our last get together. It’s affordable and available everywhere so I highly recommend getting into the fall spirit and not being the odd one out by drinking this beer even if you don’t like beer.
Hannah L.
Nashville
I️ am so sad this isn’t in stock this season! One of my favorite beers, and not just because it says “pumpkin”. The crisp taste of a blue moon with season spices makes a great addition to any bonfire or tailgate! It is a great beer to make homemade beer bread as well
Michelle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is very good. I enjoy it with oranges in it. It is very smooth. It is one of my favorite beers. I think it sells at a reasonable price. I am a repeat customer. I am satisfied with this beer. I definitely recommend.
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
If you were looking for pumpkin spice beer this is it! Not an overwhelming pumpkin though, it's more of a kickback of spice. It definitely put me in the mood for some fall festivities. Other pumpkin ales I've tried are too spicy, this one was very well balanced.
Hannah A.
Franklin, OH
I’m typically not a beer drinker but I decided to give this product a try. It was actually very tasty. It was easy to find it my local grocery stores and the price was reasonable. I’m disappointed that this is only seasonal but hoping that will change in the future. Will purchase for the rest of the season!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
This beer was just ok for me. I thought the pumpkin taste was a little bit off. Tasted better without the Orange which was a little disappointing since that's how I usually drink Blue Moonz
Destiny G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I enjoy this for a quick grocery store beer. There are more tasty options from the local microbreweries, however in a pinch - this is a tasty brew. It is light and refreshing and festive. It is a good beer to have with dinner or for an afternoon beverage.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?