BY BLUE MOON #46 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
A delicious fall beer! Not too heavy on the pumpkin, so you can drink several. 4 stars because I prefer some local craft breweries' fall seasonals over Blue Moon's.
Lindsay W.
Very good pumpkin beer! If
you like pumpkin beers you would certainly like this. Gives you a nice fall
feel on a chilly autum day, or year round!! The pumpkin flavor isn't too strong
and over powering, but you can still taste it. I think its the perfect
combination.
Chelsea B.
Harrisburg, PA
A nice pumpkin flavor. Not too over powering or just spice flavored. Not one of my favorites as a pumpkin beer but not bad either. I would choose jack o traveler over it in a heartbeat
Raven H.
N Chesterfld, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue Moon was all the hype a few years ago. I bought a few flavors and didn’t like most. This one however, wasn’t all that bad! I would definitely buy this again.
Tiffany C.
Woodstock
I enjoyed this beer more than the original flavor.  I liked the seasoning.  It was definitely a great beer to enjoy in the cooler months.  I also did not feel I had to add an orange slice to improve the flavor it stood on its own.  It is light and refreshing to drink.  IT is affordable.  I will say it is hard to find this variety since it only comes out seasonally.
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
I love a good pumpkin beer, this one is very good. I like the spicy-ness of it. It’s not overwhelming, but you definitely have to be a person who likes pumpkin and pumpkin spice.
Cassie K.
Burke, VA
I love all things pumpkin. So I was so excited when one of my favorite beer brands put out a pumpkin beer. Just the right hint of pumpkin makes you feel like fall in every sip !
Heather L.
port charlotts
I love this beer. I’m a sucker for anything pumpkin. It’s very affordable compared to other pumpkin beers. I would for sure purchase it again. The package is nice I would recommend this to all my friends
Hailey B.
Neenah, WI
This beer is absolutely perfect for the fall. It manages to feature warm seasonal spices but doesn’t overcomplicate the truly excellent Blue Moon ale base. Pairs excellent with a pretzel or other hearty snack. Would definitely recommend!
Jessica J.
Buffalo, NY
Nope. The flavor is bland and I was unimpressed with the pumpkin taste. Still a good beer base but without any of the flavor I’m used to. You can get this reasonably priced during the season at any local grocery store.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?