BY BLUE MOON #54 in Beer

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Devon C.
You can definitely smell and taste a hint of the pumpkin tones in this beer, and it does offer a light, refreshing, fall-esque flavor if that's what you're looking for. However, if you're looking for something with a strong pumpkin flavor, this wouldn't be the beer to recommend. I like that it's not too heavy and doesn't have as strong of a citrus aftertaste as other Blue Moon beers have.
Brittany S.
Dublin, OH
I love Blue Moon! It is one of the few beers that I feel like I can enjoy all year long! I love it in the summer when it's hot out. Cut up a couple orange slices and sip on it on a sunny patio! The taste is light and refreshing. A great quality beer! Definitely one of my go to drinks.
Tinisha P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue moon pumpkin is by far the best pumpkin beer out there! Iv tried any and all I have seen in multiple states as I am a girl that loves all pumpkin everything. If you are the same I highly recommend trying this beer. Its not overly flavored or sweet, but not full on beer either. It is the perfect mix and the best drink for a nice chill fall campfire.
Lenka C.
perfect for the changing seasons! i love the taste of pumpkin, and in combo with the traditional blue moon Belgian-white recipe, this is a definite winner! I have purchased it many times. perfect brew for bonfire season! Loved it and highly recommend
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
I like this pumpkin beer. I look forward to the fall season to be able to buy this beer. I got mine and my husbands family hooked on this beer. It not too over powering of flavor but just right. It's unique and such a fun beer to have to put u in the fall spirit
Amber B.
Louisville, KY
One of my all time favorite beers, every time I go out with friends this is definitely my drink of choice. Every flavor they come out with is packed with a punch. Their seasonal beers are really awesome. I also like the alcohol content, seems like you get a lot of bang for your buck. Highly recommend this beer to someone who wants to get away from bud light and Budweiser (that's all I used to drink) I've put many friends on to this beer as well.
Shawn D.
Windsor Locks
Love blue moon. I'm by no means a beer conisuer and I don't particularly care for anything other then watery light beers. In a world full of trendy beer snobs to me blue moon is the perfect landing spot between light beer and stronger tasting IPAs. Plus the added taste of orange is delicious!
Mrs M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nice cool refreshing.     Same great taste.    A little different from their regular brews..   A change is always nice once in awhile.   The only thing  is believe this is seasonal. They are affordable but are more price then regular domestic beer. I would try it again.
Magan V.
Nevada, TX
Fall is not only the season of autumn leaves, but basic white girl season of pumpkin spice.
I saw this at the store and of course had to buy it since Blue Moon is one of the few beers I like. Blue Moon does have a more cider taste to me and this one was like an alcoholic pumpkin cider, great for nights by the fire in furry boots.
Chandler B.
Fayetteville , AR
I was surprised by the tastiness of this beer. I’ve truly never had a pumpkin beer that I like, but that doesn’t stop me from trying to find one that really hits the nail on the head. Blue Moon has definitely impressed me with their yummy beer. The aftertaste is even lovely and has an actual pumpkin spice taste to it!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?