BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I don't like most Blue Moon varieties, but I get this one every year as a special treat. It's so good! The pumpkin taste isn't overpowering and it adds a good flavor.
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert
A great beer for the fall. Blue Moon creates great tasting beer, they have a great taste and selection. They are reasonably priced and available in most beer stores.
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
A delicious fall beer! Not too heavy on the pumpkin, so you can drink several. 4 stars because I prefer some local craft breweries' fall seasonals over Blue Moon's.
Hailey B.
Boston, MA
This beer is absolutely perfect for the fall. It manages to feature warm seasonal spices but doesn’t overcomplicate the truly excellent Blue Moon ale base. Pairs excellent with a pretzel or other hearty snack. Would definitely recommend!
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I look forward to fall just for all the pumpkin flavored things as this blue moon pumpkin ale does not disappoint. Perfect to drink with a rim of cinnamon sugar on the cup. So light and. So refreshing.
Jenna C.
The only pumpkin ale that I’d actually spend money on. The flavor is subtle and spicy. Not artificial tasting. And still has the yummy blue moon deliciousness. Five stars!
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Happy Hour Expert
A fall must have for any bonfire or cozy couch curl up. This ale is packed full of pumpkin flavor and pairs well with some honey crisp apples and some cute booties.
Holly M.
Trinity, NC
Delicious flavor!!! Wish we could have all year round. Buy it every season. Always a repeat customer. I feel it's a thicker heavier beer but completely delicious.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Love this beer. Great seasonal beer. So tasty. I look forward to this beer every fall. Able to find this beer at my local corner stores. And best yet, affordable!
Jessica J.
Happy Hour Expert
I'm a HUGE pumpkin beer fan! This is one of my favorites. Not too over powering, but enough that you get that fall cozy feeling. It's also great with a cinnamon sugar rim.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?