BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
LOVE this beer! Honestly my favorite seasonal pumpkin beer, it's the perfect blend of spice, pumpkin and beer. Couldn't have done it any better in my opinion, so smooth!
Brandi E.
Atwood
I love blue moon beer! Some of the seasonal beers however I don't love. Blue moon as a hole is a very full smooth flavor that you ca enjoy with a meal or on a night out
Sarae T.
LAWTON, OK
During the fall I️ go for this beer. It has the perfect pumpkin taste. I️ would recommend to anyone who loves the harvest flavored beers. Doesn’t cost very much either.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Yes one of my favorites. I love the seasonal harvest and I also like the summer and mango one. Has a great flavor and personally I don't feel it has a bad after taste.
qveen meli ..
Fresno, CA
The cutest packaging & a great taste to go along with it! Wasn't sure id like it at first because I thought I'd be too sweet. But it was still bitter with a little pumpkin after taste!
Elena H.
London, AR
Of the blue moons, the autumn seasonals are my favorite! Smooth, rich, tastes with slight undertones that instantly make you wish you had a bonfire and a blanket if you weren't already at one
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I don't like most Blue Moon varieties, but I get this one every year as a special treat. It's so good! The pumpkin taste isn't overpowering and it adds a good flavor.
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert
A great beer for the fall. Blue Moon creates great tasting beer, they have a great taste and selection. They are reasonably priced and available in most beer stores.
Andrea S.
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of the better pumpkin beers out there! The spice blend is good but not overwhelming. I like bluemoon in general and this beer is no exception. Definitely a good seasonal beer!
Amy B.
Happy Hour Expert
Blue moons seasonals are always spot on!! The summer Mango Wheat was the lightness with a hint of mango. Their fall Cinnamon Horchata is spicy and addicting. A must!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?