BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Desiree S.
Frederick
This is a pretty decent pumpkin ale. I like it a lot. It's reasonably priced. Comparable to Sam Adams. I think it's a good value. It tends to give my husband heartburn. I would recommend it to others.
Mandi C.
Harrisburg
For fall I enjoy this beer! It’s hard to find ones that aren’t super high in alcohol content. This one is sweet and you can taste the pumpkin without it being overpowering.
Leah S.
Madison, TN
Blue Moon is so good especially with a sliced orange as a relish to go with it. I would purchase any new or seasonal product they put out. Wonderful brand. My favorite.
Jenna C.
The only pumpkin ale that I’d actually spend money on. The flavor is subtle and spicy. Not artificial tasting. And still has the yummy blue moon deliciousness. Five stars!
Courteney J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good entry into the pumpkin beer category. It might be the only wheat pumpkin beer I’ve had. It’s good. Not too sweet, not too spicy. I’ve purchased it several times over the years. It sometimes comes in a seasonal variety pack that I recommend.
Carmen B.
White Lake, MI
This was the biggest mistake I had ever made in a beer purchase. I thought, “hey I like pumpkin and I like Blue Moon so why not!” And... that was not good. It was just like drinking thick pumpkin soup that was too seasoned.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A fall must have for any bonfire or cozy couch curl up. This ale is packed full of pumpkin flavor and pairs well with some honey crisp apples and some cute booties.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this beer. Great seasonal beer. So tasty. I look forward to this beer every fall. Able to find this beer at my local corner stores. And best yet, affordable!
Holly M.
Trinity, NC
Delicious flavor!!! Wish we could have all year round. Buy it every season. Always a repeat customer. I feel it's a thicker heavier beer but completely delicious.
Christine B.
Lindenhurst, NY
Oh how I love a good pumpkin beer!!!! Very fall it’s a must have for the season. Really feels like the fall. Get a good glass, some brown sugar and cinnamon and give it a beautiful rim. Really sets the beer off!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?