BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Somewhat A L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never been a huge pumpkin-flavored products fan, but the harvest pumpkin ale was pretty good. It wasn't overwhelmingly pumpkin flavored or taste artificial. The spices in the beer were more prominent than the pumpkin flavor, so keep that in mind if you are looking for a slap in the face of pumpkin beer.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really don't know why I tried this. I hate pumpkin tasting things most of the time. However, I like Blue Moon, I wanted to be in the season, so I tried some. Pumpkin flavor should NOT be in beer, no if's and's or but's. I mean, if that's your thing, good for you. However, I just do NOT think this tastes well at all.
Chelsea B.
Not a bad pumpkin ale. You can definitely taste the pumpkin flavor, but it isn't too overwhelming. It's a little heavy, so I can only usually drink one before I need to switch to something lighter or hoppier. In short, it's a decent beer to drink if its around, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I love Blue Moon. It's really enjoyable to drink, especially with an orange. I prefer this over most other beers, just because I think it's more flavorful and smoother. I buy this whenever I can and will continue to do so!
Johnna M.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Blue moon is one of the best beers ever. I bought it at my local grocery store and liquor store. It has an orange taste that makes it delicious. I'm a repeat offender so I recommend this to anyone whom likes pale ale.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really love seasonal beers... Especially pumpkin! But it's hard to find the perfect mix of pumpkin and beer flavor. This is the best one I've found so far! If you're a fan of pumpkin beer you should really give this one a try!
Jenny C.
Ahhhh I love fall!!!! Perfect beer for the season, who doesn't like cracking down and relaxing with a cold one! Honestly so sad it comes out during the fall season, but it's something to look forward to! This beer has a nice undertone of pumpkin spice in a way, not to strong, just enough to be enjoyable!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of the flavors wasn't terrible, I did find the flavors to be a bit unusual and my friend who bought them couldn't stand them but I thought they were mildly more tolerable than the swill he usually has on hand.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love anything blue moon. Seasonal or what they have available all year. It's so light and refreshing. The labels are gorgeous and it's beautifully packaged. This is my favorite beer of all time and isn't too pricey either.
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
Blue moon is one of my favorite beers, they are affordable and high quality. They aren't as bubbly as other beers within the same price range, the taste is unique to other beers and a bit sweeter than others as well.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?