BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Definitely a different taste but one that is sweet and familiar. A spin on the holiday classic - pumpkin! I really only buy this beer around thanksgiving and Christmas time because that’s the only time I can find it on our shelves.
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Disgusting. I’m usually a blue moon fan and was super excited when I saw this in stores. However the flavoring was disappointing and I’m not sure why I wasn’t a fan. If your enjoy “different” beers I wouldn’t discredit this one.
Lauren H.
Dacula
This is definitely my favorite beer ever. Nothing can compare! I’m one of those people who loves pumpkin everything during the fall, so I was super excited when I found out about Blue Moon’s Harvest Ale. It does not disappoint!
Nancy D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
First of all, you can give me dog poop with the name pumpkin in it and I'm all over it like white on rice but I have to be honest- this has a subtle taste of pumpkin/spice as it goes down. Definitely a nice fall drink to have in the fridge.
Lisa B.
I personally don’t like the taste of pumpkin but this was pretty ok. The taste of pumpkin blended with the wheat flavor made for a good blend. This beer is not a hoppy beer so it would be good for someone just starting out.
Michelle C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really liked this one, definitely heavier than a regular blue moon but it has a great pumpkin and fall flavor. Has a little bit of spice and a stronger flavor than a lighter Belgian White but definitely a good flavor.
Jessica J.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Nope. The flavor is bland and I was unimpressed with the pumpkin taste. Still a good beer base but without any of the flavor I’m used to. You can get this reasonably priced during the season at any local grocery store.
Kelsey M.
Orting, WA
I wouldn’t say it’s the best pumpkin beer out there, but it’s still good. I usually consider blue moon to be great for someone that doesn’t actually like beer. And it accomplishes that here with their pumpkin version.
Allison L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Pumpkin everything, am I right? I love this beer especially for the fall. I usually buy extra when it’s available so I can indulge throughout the year. It really taste like pumpkin and has an slight spice after taste.
Shannon S.
Normal, IL
I'm not a huge pumpkin fan but this beer was great! I love blue moon so naturally I loved this beer! I wouldn't buy again because I didn't like an entire case of it but one or two of this kind would be perfect!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?