BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
Thats right all my Basic Beloveds! Pumpkin Ale!! When you want to kick back, watch the football game, throw on that over sized sweater with some comfy leggings, and get festive, you pair that with the Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale!!
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Definitely a different taste but one that is sweet and familiar. A spin on the holiday classic - pumpkin! I really only buy this beer around thanksgiving and Christmas time because that’s the only time I can find it on our shelves.
Kaitlyn F.
Lynchburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoyed this product, it did not give off a huge taste of hops which I enjoyed. I have drank this beer multiple times for this reason. I buy this beer frequently because I like it so much. You can definitely taste the quality!
Angela K.
Maryland
I am a Huge fan of pretty much anything pumpkin flavored so when I saw this I just had to try it! It's a little thicker in flavor than I was expecting but it's very delicious! It has a little bit of a orange zesty flavor to it which is really refreshing! I think that is one of Blue Moon's signature flavors so I wasn't really surprised when I noticed the notes of that along with the pumpkin taste, so if you're a fan of both this is a Great Ale for you!
Lance D.
Lexington, KY
I rarely purchase beer but when I do it's Blue Moon! Probably my favorite brand, and the Harvest Pumpkin was one of the best I have ever had (and Im not even a pumpkin fan)! Cant wait to get some more of pumpkin ale this fall!
Meaghan D.
Garner, NC
Always a good bet in the fall. Goes great with the cinnamon sugar rim on a glass. Value is okay. But it’s seasonal so a higher price is expected. Packaging is on par with other blue moon packaging. Might buy it again but would choose Sam Adams Oktoberfest over this
Lanae C.
Everett, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It’s a fine cheap beer for the Fall Season! Has a decent taste and a good price. Good party beer. I would buy if I was having a large party but not for every day drinking. Affordable and as good as a cheap beer can be!
Lacey S.
St Francisvle, LA
One of my favorite things about fall is pumpkin beer! As much as I love craft beers, Blue Moon pumpkin is just as good as any craft brewery. It’s consumed with the flavors of fall and is quintessential while watching football on a fall evening.
Brittney M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought this beer last night, Figure since today Is the first  day of fall this stuff would be great around a bonfire and it was Dellicious. I love blue mood in general and I am A girl who can't get enough of Pumpkin flavor in everything. I can't get enough. This stuff is about the same price of any other beer if you were to compared prices and it had a good after taste. I will be buying this again.
Hannah V.
Miami Beach, FL
Pumpkin spice!! Need I say more?! I love this beer flavor. The fact that it’s only seasonal is so upsetting... but don’t worry, you just gotta stock up! ;-) I love this crisp, light, pumpkin spice beer!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?