BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Brittney M.
Happy Hour Expert
I bought this beer last night, Figure since today Is the first  day of fall this stuff would be great around a bonfire and it was Dellicious. I love blue mood in general and I am A girl who can't get enough of Pumpkin flavor in everything. I can't get enough. This stuff is about the same price of any other beer if you were to compared prices and it had a good after taste. I will be buying this again.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
I was weary of this beer because I love pumpkin and I love beer but putting them together seemed a little odd. But this was so good I almost chugged the whole pack. Such a good taste and perfect for autumn.
Devon C.
You can definitely smell and taste a hint of the pumpkin tones in this beer, and it does offer a light, refreshing, fall-esque flavor if that's what you're looking for. However, if you're looking for something with a strong pumpkin flavor, this wouldn't be the beer to recommend. I like that it's not too heavy and doesn't have as strong of a citrus aftertaste as other Blue Moon beers have.
Brina H.
Happy Hour Expert
Just bought this for the 1st time a few weeks ago, and it's amazing!!!!! I'm a huge pumpkin anything fan, and usually stick to my Sam Adams 29 pounds of pumpkin or Shipwreck Pumpkin Head, but this will definitely be in rotation during the fall/winter. They really should make them available year round.
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
LOVE IT !

I recently had the mango wheat blue moon and I LOVED IT.

I enjoyed it so much that I decided to try the other flavors. The pumpkin ale being one of them.

I dont really drink beer, so imagine how shocked I was that these flavors were actually very good.

Blue Moon is now one of my favorites.
Natasha H.
Studio City, CA
I love Fall season not because of pumpkin lattes but becasue of pumpkin beer. blue moon is my go to pumpkin beer, i usually find it at the grocery stores but i sometimes find it at 7/11 as well. its not crazy expensive and it tastes really yummy. I can get into trouble bc i dont like to share it and ill finish it alone. haha i guess buying two packs isnt a bad idea.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
This Blue Moon Pumpkin Harvest Ale is one of the smoothest beers I’ve had. The flavor is present, but not overwhelming like some pumpkin products can be. The essence of fall is bold and warming while also still being crisp and refreshing. I definitely recommend this as a laid back drinking beer or a beer to pair with your favorite fall foods and treats.
Lenka C.
perfect for the changing seasons! i love the taste of pumpkin, and in combo with the traditional blue moon Belgian-white recipe, this is a definite winner! I have purchased it many times. perfect brew for bonfire season! Loved it and highly recommend
Shakeia R.
It tastes not bad after the first sip. Great find for this time of year. I not a fan of beer but this was pretty decent. Slightly sweet beer with dose of pumpkin and pumpkin spice. You taste the pumpkin spice at first then it is a bitter aftertaste.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Fall just wouldn’t be the same without a scarf, cute boots, and one of these INCREDIBLE Blue Moon Pumpkin Beers. This is my favorite fall drink, it’s affordable, it’s rich in flavor but not overly spicy or sweet. I’m so obsessed with this beer that I stock up at the end of October so it will last me through the end of the season! A perfect porch sittin’ or surrounding the campfire type beer!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?