BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Jessica  E.
Happy Hour Expert
Smooth finish. Wheat pumpkin flavor that isn't too overwhelming with the pumpkin. Great for the value and you can grad a 6 pack at your local grocery store for around $7/$8. I'd recommend this to pumpkin lovers!
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
One of my favorite fall beers. Has a more definite pumpkin and spice flavor than other pumpkin beers that I've tried. Huge fan of blue moon. Definitely keep an eye out for their holiday variety packs.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Happy Hour Expert
Not into it at all. I drank a couple with my boyfriend, his sister, and her husband. I just didn’t like the taste. I prefer the regular old blue moon. I will not ever buy it.
Brittany Y.
This had a really enjoyable flavor, a little pricey but worth trying! Seasonal drinks are a favorite of mine and I would definitely recommend this especially for gatherings.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert
Blue Moon pumpkin is surprisingly one of the best pumpkin beers I've had

It holds up to Shipyards and Sarnacs pumpkin beers and is always one of the first to show up in stores to herald in the season
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite fall beer! This one beats any other competitive pumpkin beer on the market. Price is great and you can find it at your local grocery store. I loooove this beer!
Melody A.
Arlington, VA
For a pumpkin beer, you can't go wrong with this one. It's got a great smell and it's not too sweet like some of the other seasonals. I buy it every year once October hits!
Mary S.
Christiansburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert
I love to get Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale every year when Fall rolls around. It has that warm pumpkin flavor with the light bitterness of the ale. This is definitely a fall beer to enjoy with friends.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh
Love the seasonal packs. There is usually one kind that I don't like, but the rest are so good. The value is great even though I don't love beer. Only beer I usually buy.
Andrea B.
Roanoke , VA
Happy Hour Expert
I love flavor blue moons beer has in it. This pumpkin is one of my favorite seasonals because its still so smooth and not to overpowering like some pumpkin beers can be.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?