BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Jina P.
my favorite beer of all time. Blue moon is my usual drink, and I love anything pumpkin flavored. The flavor is similar to all other pumpkin flavored beer, but I l love the fact that it is blue moon ale. I wish they are always available, not seasonal.
Carmen C.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my husbands favorite bear, every where we go this is his bear of choice. They are easy to find and the value is great you get a whole box for a good price. I would recommend to anyone. They are great to add to frozen drinks called bulldogs.
Sharyn F.
Happy Hour Expert
I love this for the season! Pumpkin is delicious and Blue Moon does it right! This beer is perfect for the fall. I always have to have a 6 pack in my fridge! This beer is a great price!
Emily F.
Happy Hour Expert
This was horrible, it is not a good seasonal beer. It is too strong of a citric taste. It taste like orange with seven up and I was very disappointed and could not even finish it
Jennifrr T.
Pumpkin...need I say more?!?? I can always count on Sam Adams to have perfectly tasting, delicious beer! I thought nothing could top their Cherry wheat flavor but I was wrong...found it!
Taylor H.
A great pumpkin flavor that isn't too overbearing. Sometimes with pumpkin ales they get to be a bit much but I can drink a few of these in a row without it being too sweet.
Destiny J.
Mims, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I love the subtle hints of pumpkin flavor. It’s not overwhelming like a lot of stuff on the market in fall. Pricing is decent too because it is comparable to all other brands. Definitely would buy again.
Makeuplvr S.
Happy Hour Expert
The flavor on this beer was somewhat wonky. The pumpkin flavor was very slight but it tasted a bit too hoppy for me. The price point was acceptable, but I’d rather have the Blue Moon original than this flavor.
Clarissa D.
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is delicious!! Great taste that makes it feel like fall. Bought this beer at my local grocery store. I have never been disappointed with this brand! Recommend to anyone that enjoys blue moon!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Happy Hour Expert
Not into it at all. I drank a couple with my boyfriend, his sister, and her husband. I just didn’t like the taste. I prefer the regular old blue moon. I will not ever buy it.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?