BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Brandi E.
Atwood
I love blue moon beer! Some of the seasonal beers however I don't love. Blue moon as a hole is a very full smooth flavor that you ca enjoy with a meal or on a night out
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yes one of my favorites. I love the seasonal harvest and I also like the summer and mango one. Has a great flavor and personally I don't feel it has a bad after taste.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I don't like most Blue Moon varieties, but I get this one every year as a special treat. It's so good! The pumpkin taste isn't overpowering and it adds a good flavor.
Amy B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Blue moons seasonals are always spot on!! The summer Mango Wheat was the lightness with a hint of mango. Their fall Cinnamon Horchata is spicy and addicting. A must!
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A great beer for the fall. Blue Moon creates great tasting beer, they have a great taste and selection. They are reasonably priced and available in most beer stores.
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
A delicious fall beer! Not too heavy on the pumpkin, so you can drink several. 4 stars because I prefer some local craft breweries' fall seasonals over Blue Moon's.
Lindsay W.
Very good pumpkin beer! If
you like pumpkin beers you would certainly like this. Gives you a nice fall
feel on a chilly autum day, or year round!! The pumpkin flavor isn't too strong
and over powering, but you can still taste it. I think its the perfect
combination.
Chelsea B.
Harrisburg , PA
A nice pumpkin flavor. Not too over powering or just spice flavored. Not one of my favorites as a pumpkin beer but not bad either. I would choose jack o traveler over it in a heartbeat
Raven H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue Moon was all the hype a few years ago. I bought a few flavors and didn’t like most. This one however, wasn’t all that bad! I would definitely buy this again.
Tiffany C.
Woodstock
I enjoyed this beer more than the original flavor.  I liked the seasoning.  It was definitely a great beer to enjoy in the cooler months.  I also did not feel I had to add an orange slice to improve the flavor it stood on its own.  It is light and refreshing to drink.  IT is affordable.  I will say it is hard to find this variety since it only comes out seasonally.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?