BY BLUE MOON

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Jocelynn D.
Elon, NC
Current beer that I am drinking now. Love when fall comes around just to be able to buy this particular beer. Has a wonderful pumpkin taste to it and smells divine.
Christine B.
Lindenhurst, NY
Oh how I love a good pumpkin beer!!!! Very fall it’s a must have for the season. Really feels like the fall. Get a good glass, some brown sugar and cinnamon and give it a beautiful rim. Really sets the beer off!
Tessa B.
New Sharon, ME
This beer has such good flavor. I am a fan of most pumpkin beers but I would say this is top three of the ones I’ve tried. Delicious. I would say it’s fairly affordable. I would highly recommend this to others.
Yesha P.
Screams fall! It’s the perfect fall beer and just enough pumpkin without being overbearing. It’s probably one of the best pumpkin beers on the market. I would buy again and recommend to others as well.
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
My friends and I always anticipate fall for the Blue Moon pumpkin ale. It has a hint of pumpkin and it's refreshing. What I love about Blue Moon in general is the quality of the beer and they have seasonal varieties. There's an horchata and also a blueberry one (if I remember correctly) that are delicious for winter!
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
I'm not a big beer fan but I don't mind enjoying beer here and there randomly.during the summer we ended up trying a seasonal one and it was yummy!!blue moon the flavors I've tried so far are all good and just the original is fine.must try.but I usually prefer a darker beer but blue moon is okay!!!
Ruth E.
I absolutely love Blue Moon. I love it's fantastic light taste and I love that the alcohol isn't overwhelming... I get a light buzz without feeling I'm going to pass out (I'm very light weight). I think this is also a great option when wanting to save money on beer, compared to the other brands.
Devon C.
You can definitely smell and taste a hint of the pumpkin tones in this beer, and it does offer a light, refreshing, fall-esque flavor if that's what you're looking for. However, if you're looking for something with a strong pumpkin flavor, this wouldn't be the beer to recommend. I like that it's not too heavy and doesn't have as strong of a citrus aftertaste as other Blue Moon beers have.
Brittany S.
Dublin, OH
I love Blue Moon! It is one of the few beers that I feel like I can enjoy all year long! I love it in the summer when it's hot out. Cut up a couple orange slices and sip on it on a sunny patio! The taste is light and refreshing. A great quality beer! Definitely one of my go to drinks.
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
I love flavored beers and this is one of my fall favorites. If someone asks who makes the best fall beer, I say Blue Moon. It has great body so it feel good while drinking it and it has a rich flavor. I also like their apricot flavor. Would recommend to people who like a tummy flavored beer that’s not heavy and doesn’t leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?