BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Hailey B.
Boston, MA
This beer is absolutely perfect for the fall. It manages to feature warm seasonal spices but doesn’t overcomplicate the truly excellent Blue Moon ale base. Pairs excellent with a pretzel or other hearty snack. Would definitely recommend!
Jenna C.
The only pumpkin ale that I’d actually spend money on. The flavor is subtle and spicy. Not artificial tasting. And still has the yummy blue moon deliciousness. Five stars!
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A fall must have for any bonfire or cozy couch curl up. This ale is packed full of pumpkin flavor and pairs well with some honey crisp apples and some cute booties.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this beer. Great seasonal beer. So tasty. I look forward to this beer every fall. Able to find this beer at my local corner stores. And best yet, affordable!
Holly M.
Trinity, NC
Delicious flavor!!! Wish we could have all year round. Buy it every season. Always a repeat customer. I feel it's a thicker heavier beer but completely delicious.
Jessica J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a HUGE pumpkin beer fan! This is one of my favorites. Not too over powering, but enough that you get that fall cozy feeling. It's also great with a cinnamon sugar rim.
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
My friends and I always anticipate fall for the Blue Moon pumpkin ale. It has a hint of pumpkin and it's refreshing. What I love about Blue Moon in general is the quality of the beer and they have seasonal varieties. There's an horchata and also a blueberry one (if I remember correctly) that are delicious for winter!
Jennifer P.
Blue moons harvest pumpkin is the perfect beer for fall. Has a bold pumpkin flavor but not over bearing. Perfect for sitting around a fire at night with your significant other or just with friends. This beer certainly doesn't disappoint. If you are like me and love every fall and pumpkin this beer is definitely for you!
Denisse G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I just got to taste this one and I was completely satisfied. It's delicious, great taste and so different. There are a lot of products with this flavor but this is one of the best. I got it during my grocery shopping trip and I was happy to get it. Great choice.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
I'm not a big beer fan but I don't mind enjoying beer here and there randomly.during the summer we ended up trying a seasonal one and it was yummy!!blue moon the flavors I've tried so far are all good and just the original is fine.must try.but I usually prefer a darker beer but blue moon is okay!!!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?