BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As with all flavored or seasonal beers, you have to get a good batch. Each time you purchase it's hit or miss. I've had great batches of this beer that had an amazing pumpkin taste and then other not so great batches when I regretted not sticking with the original
Sarae T.
LAWTON , OK
During the fall I️ go for this beer. It has the perfect pumpkin taste. I️ would recommend to anyone who loves the harvest flavored beers. Doesn’t cost very much either.
Brandi E.
Atwood
I love blue moon beer! Some of the seasonal beers however I don't love. Blue moon as a hole is a very full smooth flavor that you ca enjoy with a meal or on a night out
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yes one of my favorites. I love the seasonal harvest and I also like the summer and mango one. Has a great flavor and personally I don't feel it has a bad after taste.
Candace A.
Shelbyville , KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I wasn’t a fan of the flavor. I am always up for trying a new flavor of beer; but the smell and flavor of this beer wasn’t for me. Not sure that it tasted like pumpkin
Amy B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Blue moons seasonals are always spot on!! The summer Mango Wheat was the lightness with a hint of mango. Their fall Cinnamon Horchata is spicy and addicting. A must!
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I don't like most Blue Moon varieties, but I get this one every year as a special treat. It's so good! The pumpkin taste isn't overpowering and it adds a good flavor.
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A great beer for the fall. Blue Moon creates great tasting beer, they have a great taste and selection. They are reasonably priced and available in most beer stores.
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
A delicious fall beer! Not too heavy on the pumpkin, so you can drink several. 4 stars because I prefer some local craft breweries' fall seasonals over Blue Moon's.
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA
I love a good pumpkin beer, this one is very good. I like the spicy-ness of it. It’s not overwhelming, but you definitely have to be a person who likes pumpkin and pumpkin spice.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?