BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Sarah Emily R.
Columbus, OH
I love Blue Moon, but this seasonal flavor is their best. The pumpkin flavor is fresh and spicy and perfect for fall weather. I’ve taken these tailgating before and they are a hit!! Same price as regular Blue Moon, so why not give it a shot?!
Bailey F.
Framingham, MA
I m not a huge beer drinker, but holiday parties always have this with the brown sugar and cinnamon rim. If I have to stick with a beer to drink at events, im okay with this.
Jessica  E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Smooth finish. Wheat pumpkin flavor that isn't too overwhelming with the pumpkin. Great for the value and you can grad a 6 pack at your local grocery store for around $7/$8. I'd recommend this to pumpkin lovers!
Brittany Y.
This had a really enjoyable flavor, a little pricey but worth trying! Seasonal drinks are a favorite of mine and I would definitely recommend this especially for gatherings.
Peggy B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Love this beer. Its flavorful with a lightncrisp taste. It is a seasonal beer though. This is more of a craft beer which I prefer. Wish it was out all year. Not just october
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue Moon pumpkin is surprisingly one of the best pumpkin beers I've had

It holds up to Shipyards and Sarnacs pumpkin beers and is always one of the first to show up in stores to herald in the season
Mackenzie K.
Johns Creek, GA
Thought I love Blue Moon, this wasn’t as good as I thought it would be. It definitely had the pumpkin flavor, but it took away from the sweetness that Blue Moon usually has.
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite fall beer! This one beats any other competitive pumpkin beer on the market. Price is great and you can find it at your local grocery store. I loooove this beer!
Lauren S.
Charlotte
This is an ok pumpkin ale. Not as good as others I have tried. But would order it again if I wanted a pumpkin ale and it was the only option, it’s still good enough.
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Love the seasonal packs. There is usually one kind that I don't like, but the rest are so good. The value is great even though I don't love beer. Only beer I usually buy.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?