BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Happy Hour Expert
I was so excited to try this last fall! I love to have a themed drink for every occasion so this sound perfect! It has a very distinct taste however that wasn’t exactly my favorite. Not terrible just not what I expected.
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy variety pack - we stopped by BevMo and couldn’t make up our minds on what beer to bring to the party. We brought this and everyone was happy! Something for every one of our friends.
Amanda F.
I really enjoy Blue Moon and this seasonal fall beer is great. Much better then Sam Adams fall beer. I would highly recommend this beer if you like the fall seasonal beers and stuck up on some before the season ends.
Kalee M.
Jersey City, NJ
Even though I am overall not a huge fan of beer, this is definitely my favorite seasonal/specialty type beer that I have tried. The pumpkin taste is very smooth and not too overwhelming.
Dagmara A.
One of the best Fall seasonal beers on the market. Affordable compared to other brews. Nice flavor that does not leave a funny after taste. Compared to alternatives this is a very good brew.
Nena C.
Happy Hour Expert
Great smooth taste anything pumpkin this time of yr is a plus and when it’s in ale even better. I’ve tried others but this one has a smooth taste I’ve only recently tried it but fell in love with it. I would recommend
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
I love this one it always reminds me or fall. When I'm throwing a Halloween party this is sure to be there. I would recommended any blue moon because it's a smooth beer with great taste.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I'm going to be basic af and say I love this so much. It has just tiny bit of spice in the beer and it is great for drinking with dinner. I love that this is not super hoppy or heavy.
Alisen F.
Akron, OH
Not my favorite fall beer, but defiantly one to put on the list. The price is good. Every year the taste slightly changes, but over all good pumpkin taste without it being overbearing.
Anne K.
This is the perfect fall beer, especially for those crisp, chilly nights. I like to drink this by a fireplace, and sip it during dinner, or after dinner. Great flavor, and very robust.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?