BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Amanda F.
I really enjoy Blue Moon and this seasonal fall beer is great. Much better then Sam Adams fall beer. I would highly recommend this beer if you like the fall seasonal beers and stuck up on some before the season ends.
kayla r.
North Little Rock
I wait all year for this pumpkin beer to come out. They took my favorite beer and just enhanced it for the holiday season. Such a good flavor. If you like a little bit of pumpkin flavor this is defiantly a beer you need to try
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm going to be basic af and say I love this so much. It has just tiny bit of spice in the beer and it is great for drinking with dinner. I love that this is not super hoppy or heavy.
Alex L.
Leesville
The Harvest Pumpkin Ale by Blue Moon is one of my favorite seasonal beers! Nothing like cracking one of these open wrapped up by the bonfire on a crisp evening. This is one of our go-to beers when we purchase for get togethers.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a crowd pleaser for parties and gatherings. It’s not my personal favorite but I’m more partial to lighter, more citrusy flavors and this fits right in. This is a solid brewery though so they provide great options overall.
Jina P.
my favorite beer of all time. Blue moon is my usual drink, and I love anything pumpkin flavored. The flavor is similar to all other pumpkin flavored beer, but I l love the fact that it is blue moon ale. I wish they are always available, not seasonal.
Carmen C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my husbands favorite bear, every where we go this is his bear of choice. They are easy to find and the value is great you get a whole box for a good price. I would recommend to anyone. They are great to add to frozen drinks called bulldogs.
Samantha G.
Harrison, NY
I love blue moon. I love pumpkin (just like most girls lol) it’s super tasty without being too sweet. I wasn’t surprised it was amazing since it was from blue moon. Def would buy again- and not just seasonally!
Yamile🎀 R.
New York
This is my favorite too bad it’s seasonal. I’m pumpkin obsessed so imagine having a beer that has a pumpkin taste. I love this beer, I mean they are pretty strong but if you drink them slow you should be okay. I would definitely recommend everyone to try it at least.
Jennifrr T.
Pumpkin...need I say more?!?? I can always count on Sam Adams to have perfectly tasting, delicious beer! I thought nothing could top their Cherry wheat flavor but I was wrong...found it!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?