BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Heather R.
Great for the holiday season. I love pumpkin and this helps me enjoy it. The price is good and can sometimes e found on sale. Publix and Walmart are both places you can find this beer.
Krystina M.
Manassas, VA
I’m not a very big beer person (I am more of a wine person) but I was pleasantly surprised by this. I got it because I am a sucker for anything pumpkin amd tis the season! It wasn’t too bitter or overwhelming pumpkin flavored.
Katja R.
Really enjoy this product when it does come around for sale. I feel it could do much better if it was an annual item instead of just seasonal. The flavor is there, it is different and it does fit the “seasonal/harvest” scene.
Whitney S.
Happy Hour Expert
Not my favorite but it could also be because it’s pumpkin and I’m not too into it. I love blue moon but this flavor was ehhhh! I say try regular blue moon with a slice of orange but pumpkin ew
Michele G.
Happy Hour Expert
I love the pumpkin ale! Perfect for a Fall and cozy night! It's great paired with a warm meal! I love the pumpkin taste at the end of each sip! I usually find it at any alcohol outlet store.
Jessica O.
Perrysburg, OH
Blue Moon Seasonal Harvest Pumpkin Ale is the perfect blend of pumpkin. It is not too overpowering and it is not too light. I am a huge Blue Moon fan and this drink is perfect for the fall!
Jessica S.
Lancaster, PA
I wait all year for this pumpkin beer it’s so good I can definitely taste the pumpkin in this beer I would definitely recommend this is you like pumpkin and beer best combination ever lol..
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I love this Pumpkin Ale!! I've tried many others which are very sweet. This BM is just the right amount of pumpkin without being too overbearing. This is always a seasonal must have in my house! Would recommend it to anyone.
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy variety pack - we stopped by BevMo and couldn’t make up our minds on what beer to bring to the party. We brought this and everyone was happy! Something for every one of our friends.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Happy Hour Expert
I was so excited to try this last fall! I love to have a themed drink for every occasion so this sound perfect! It has a very distinct taste however that wasn’t exactly my favorite. Not terrible just not what I expected.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?