BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Chelsy D.
Fort Stewart, GA
I normally do not drink blue moon, it’s thick and plain tasting. Pumpkin ale has an amazing taste! It’s very sweet so I can only have at most two a night. Very cheap, easy to find. I wish it wasn’t seasonal!
Afton B.
Orange, CA
Not exactly what I expected. Has a slightly pumpkiny taste. Had other brands that I find have a stronger taste. Definitely affordable. Would consider purchasing again, but may not be my first choice.
Amber R.
Enosburg Fls, VT
This is my favorite fall beer! Such a good blend of spices and pumpkin, but not overpowering at all. Very smooth and flavorful. I love Bluemoon overall, but this is by far my favorite kind they make!
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert
A great fall beer, if you like pumpkin. The taste isn’t overpowering or underwhelming, it’s a good balance of the blue moon you’re already familiar with. I would buy this product again, but in moderation.
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is my favorite pumpkin beer for fall. It has so many yummy spice flavors in it. The pumpkin is noticeable but in no way overpowering. Still tastes like a Blue Moon too! I will continue to buy!
kaylan l.
A decent pumpkin beer with mild flavoring of pumpkin, clove, cinnamon and orange. I do but this every year from my local grocery store because the price is right and its never disappointing.
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
Yum! Great with an orange slice. Love this beer! Refreshing and tasty. Repeat customer. Very good not disappointing at all. Bought at the local market. Price reasonable. Very satisfied. Will buy again.
Lauren T.
Blue Moon is one of my favorite fall beers! It’s available in every grocery store. It’s delicious! I love the pumpkin ale and harvest flavors. I’m definitely a repeat consumer of Blue Moon products
Haley S.
Surprise , AZ
I absolutely love pumpkin anything. And a pumpkin beer..... so good. I wait year after year for this to come out during the fall season. It’s not too pricey, but is definitely worth it, I like all blue moon, but this is my fav.
Jamie A.
Blacklick, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Warm, spicy pumpkin flavors make this a great fall beer. It's a heavier beer, but not so much that you feel full after one. This delicious beer is awesome to sip on a football afternoon tailgate.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?