BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I love this Pumpkin Ale!! I've tried many others which are very sweet. This BM is just the right amount of pumpkin without being too overbearing. This is always a seasonal must have in my house! Would recommend it to anyone.
Jessica O.
Perrysburg, OH
Blue Moon Seasonal Harvest Pumpkin Ale is the perfect blend of pumpkin. It is not too overpowering and it is not too light. I am a huge Blue Moon fan and this drink is perfect for the fall!
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy variety pack - we stopped by BevMo and couldn’t make up our minds on what beer to bring to the party. We brought this and everyone was happy! Something for every one of our friends.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I was so excited to try this last fall! I love to have a themed drink for every occasion so this sound perfect! It has a very distinct taste however that wasn’t exactly my favorite. Not terrible just not what I expected.
Amanda F.
I really enjoy Blue Moon and this seasonal fall beer is great. Much better then Sam Adams fall beer. I would highly recommend this beer if you like the fall seasonal beers and stuck up on some before the season ends.
Kalee M.
Jersey City, NJ
Even though I am overall not a huge fan of beer, this is definitely my favorite seasonal/specialty type beer that I have tried. The pumpkin taste is very smooth and not too overwhelming.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm going to be basic af and say I love this so much. It has just tiny bit of spice in the beer and it is great for drinking with dinner. I love that this is not super hoppy or heavy.
Courtney F.
Fort pierce , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pumpkin anything is my favorite. Wish this beer was provided year round. Great flavor and not too heavy or dark. Love blue moon and always look forward to what flavors they come up with next. Definitely recommend
Jina P.
my favorite beer of all time. Blue moon is my usual drink, and I love anything pumpkin flavored. The flavor is similar to all other pumpkin flavored beer, but I l love the fact that it is blue moon ale. I wish they are always available, not seasonal.
Carmen C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my husbands favorite bear, every where we go this is his bear of choice. They are easy to find and the value is great you get a whole box for a good price. I would recommend to anyone. They are great to add to frozen drinks called bulldogs.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?