BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Tia T.
El Paso
This was one of the first beers I learned to drink and I appreciate all the different flavors they have to offer. Especially around the holidays. Their seasonal beers are yummy. Highly recommend
Jill N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVED pumpkin ale when I could drink it! Spicy and tasty and not too hoppy. I really like blue moon a lot and it is one of the beers I miss now. This is a good seasonal one, I would recommend if they like pumpkin.
Krystina M.
Manassas, VA
I’m not a very big beer person (I am more of a wine person) but I was pleasantly surprised by this. I got it because I am a sucker for anything pumpkin amd tis the season! It wasn’t too bitter or overwhelming pumpkin flavored.
Katja R.
Fort Worth, TX
Really enjoy this product when it does come around for sale. I feel it could do much better if it was an annual item instead of just seasonal. The flavor is there, it is different and it does fit the “seasonal/harvest” scene.
Michele G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the pumpkin ale! Perfect for a Fall and cozy night! It's great paired with a warm meal! I love the pumpkin taste at the end of each sip! I usually find it at any alcohol outlet store.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I love this Pumpkin Ale!! I've tried many others which are very sweet. This BM is just the right amount of pumpkin without being too overbearing. This is always a seasonal must have in my house! Would recommend it to anyone.
Jessica S.
Lancaster, PA
I wait all year for this pumpkin beer it’s so good I can definitely taste the pumpkin in this beer I would definitely recommend this is you like pumpkin and beer best combination ever lol..
Ashley T.
North Bend, OH
This is my favorite pumpkin beer ever! It’s the only pumpkin beer that I can drink more than one of. Most pumpkin beers are too sweet for me and I can’t do more than one.its so refreshing and makes me love fall even more.
Jessica O.
Perrysburg, OH
Blue Moon Seasonal Harvest Pumpkin Ale is the perfect blend of pumpkin. It is not too overpowering and it is not too light. I am a huge Blue Moon fan and this drink is perfect for the fall!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I was so excited to try this last fall! I love to have a themed drink for every occasion so this sound perfect! It has a very distinct taste however that wasn’t exactly my favorite. Not terrible just not what I expected.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?