BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A great fall beer, if you like pumpkin. The taste isn’t overpowering or underwhelming, it’s a good balance of the blue moon you’re already familiar with. I would buy this product again, but in moderation.
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite pumpkin beer for fall. It has so many yummy spice flavors in it. The pumpkin is noticeable but in no way overpowering. Still tastes like a Blue Moon too! I will continue to buy!
kaylan l.
A decent pumpkin beer with mild flavoring of pumpkin, clove, cinnamon and orange. I do but this every year from my local grocery store because the price is right and its never disappointing.
Lauren T.
Blue Moon is one of my favorite fall beers! It’s available in every grocery store. It’s delicious! I love the pumpkin ale and harvest flavors. I’m definitely a repeat consumer of Blue Moon products
Jamie A.
Blacklick , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Warm, spicy pumpkin flavors make this a great fall beer. It's a heavier beer, but not so much that you feel full after one. This delicious beer is awesome to sip on a football afternoon tailgate.
Jill N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVED pumpkin ale when I could drink it! Spicy and tasty and not too hoppy. I really like blue moon a lot and it is one of the beers I miss now. This is a good seasonal one, I would recommend if they like pumpkin.
Krystina M.
Manassas, VA
I’m not a very big beer person (I am more of a wine person) but I was pleasantly surprised by this. I got it because I am a sucker for anything pumpkin amd tis the season! It wasn’t too bitter or overwhelming pumpkin flavored.
Katja R.
Really enjoy this product when it does come around for sale. I feel it could do much better if it was an annual item instead of just seasonal. The flavor is there, it is different and it does fit the “seasonal/harvest” scene.
Michele G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the pumpkin ale! Perfect for a Fall and cozy night! It's great paired with a warm meal! I love the pumpkin taste at the end of each sip! I usually find it at any alcohol outlet store.
Jessi C.
Fort Drum, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer has the perfect taste of pumpkin to it. I'm not much of a beer drinker but I buy this one every fall. I never really consider the price on things like this since I don't buy it all the time. I would definitely recommend this to all the pumpkin lovers.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?