BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Sara C.
Happy Hour Expert
ALL THINGS YES. blue moon has it down when it comes to flavor and this one is no different! Perfect for fall. Would 100% recommend this to anyone, even the non beer drinkers! Treat yourself! It's worth it!
Cassie G.
Happy Hour Expert
Love love pumpkin beers 🍻 🎃 this one is affordable compared to most pumpkin beers which are more expensive and can be found at most stores I’ve purchased this beer several times and am a happy customer 😄
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
This bran of beer and this particular flavor is probably my most favorite! It has got to be the best I have ever tasted and it is super smooth!! It’s the perfect fall beer and I recommend it to everyone!
Hayley D.
Lexington
This ale was absolutely fantastic! I am a lover of fall and pumpkin. It’s definitely affordable, my first time trying it but I will be buying again. I haven’t had other pumpkin ales but I would recommend
Anna S.
Atlanta, GA
I love pumpkin flavored things and I love blue moon so this encompasses the best of both worlds for me. I wish they sold it year-round, so I would definitely recommend and purchase again! Great fall beer
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Happy Hour Expert
I lived in Denver Colorado HOME of Blue moon! My friend introduced me and I was hooked! You pop an orange in and the flavors come alive! The fall harvest is the perfect FULL fall flavor! Always satisfied!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Happy Hour Expert
‘‘Tis the season for harvest anything! When it comes to beer I don’t usually drink the stuff but Blue Moo isn’t too bad. I love the different flavors/ they have! When it comes to be beer I will buy this again
Jessica W.
Scranton, PA
Anything pumpkin is amazing! But I love the light sweet taste of blue moon! In my area blue moon is a girlier beer. Excellent prices and you can get it on tap in most bars and pubs in the Scranton area.
Cassie Q.
Happy Hour Expert
I thought that pumpkin and beer would taste gross together but I was so wrong. On top of Blue Moon being in my top 5, this one specifically is a favorite! It’s not overwhelmingly pumpkin flavored and leaves a hint of cinnamon at the end.
McKensie C.
Jermyn, PA
This is a great fall beer! I recently had it paired with a burger at Ruby Tuesday's and I'm happy my server convinced me. I'd definitely buy a six-pack if I see this one when I'm out. Very tasty beer.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?