BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Cassie Q.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I thought that pumpkin and beer would taste gross together but I was so wrong. On top of Blue Moon being in my top 5, this one specifically is a favorite! It’s not overwhelmingly pumpkin flavored and leaves a hint of cinnamon at the end.
Clarissa D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is delicious!! Great taste that makes it feel like fall. Bought this beer at my local grocery store. I have never been disappointed with this brand! Recommend to anyone that enjoys blue moon!
TJ T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue Moon is a fantastic beer brand and they always have fantastic choices of beer available. The pumpkin flavor every year around October is always a go to flavor for me. I️ frequently return to Blue Moon and recommend it to everyone.
Chelsy D.
Cameron , NC
I normally do not drink blue moon, it’s thick and plain tasting. Pumpkin ale has an amazing taste! It’s very sweet so I can only have at most two a night. Very cheap, easy to find. I wish it wasn’t seasonal!
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
One of my favorite fall beers. Has a more definite pumpkin and spice flavor than other pumpkin beers that I've tried. Huge fan of blue moon. Definitely keep an eye out for their holiday variety packs.
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite pumpkin beer for fall. It has so many yummy spice flavors in it. The pumpkin is noticeable but in no way overpowering. Still tastes like a Blue Moon too! I will continue to buy!
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A great fall beer, if you like pumpkin. The taste isn’t overpowering or underwhelming, it’s a good balance of the blue moon you’re already familiar with. I would buy this product again, but in moderation.
kaylan l.
A decent pumpkin beer with mild flavoring of pumpkin, clove, cinnamon and orange. I do but this every year from my local grocery store because the price is right and its never disappointing.
Gaitlyn M.
Mastic Beach, NY
The aromas is mostly of wheat and pumpkin with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg. It has a medium bodied mouth feel and an overall wheat taste. This beer is decent but I’m not sure if I’d buy it again.
Lauren T.
Blue Moon is one of my favorite fall beers! It’s available in every grocery store. It’s delicious! I love the pumpkin ale and harvest flavors. I’m definitely a repeat consumer of Blue Moon products
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?