BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love pumpkin beers so this one is obviously right on my alley (or however you spell it) it's pretty good, nothing too impressive (I'm more of a great stout type of person) but this one is not bad at all...
Hayden R.
Greer, SC
Very very decent pumpkin beer. For. Fall treat this is definitely a great choice! It stands up to competitors and is worth the price. For a blue moon beer it also contains great flavors. I would buy again.
Lark L.
Rocky Face, GA
Not the worst pumpkin ale, but you could still taste the wheat flavor as an after taste. Not a huge fan, but when the store has no other pumpkin beers, and I’m not wanting to go to the liquor store, it’s not the absolute worst alternative.
Anna S.
Atlanta, GA
I love pumpkin flavored things and I love blue moon so this encompasses the best of both worlds for me. I wish they sold it year-round, so I would definitely recommend and purchase again! Great fall beer
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
‘‘Tis the season for harvest anything! When it comes to beer I don’t usually drink the stuff but Blue Moo isn’t too bad. I love the different flavors/ they have! When it comes to be beer I will buy this again
Cassie Q.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I thought that pumpkin and beer would taste gross together but I was so wrong. On top of Blue Moon being in my top 5, this one specifically is a favorite! It’s not overwhelmingly pumpkin flavored and leaves a hint of cinnamon at the end.
Jessica W.
Scranton, PA
Anything pumpkin is amazing! But I love the light sweet taste of blue moon! In my area blue moon is a girlier beer. Excellent prices and you can get it on tap in most bars and pubs in the Scranton area.
Clarissa D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is delicious!! Great taste that makes it feel like fall. Bought this beer at my local grocery store. I have never been disappointed with this brand! Recommend to anyone that enjoys blue moon!
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
One of my favorite fall beers. Has a more definite pumpkin and spice flavor than other pumpkin beers that I've tried. Huge fan of blue moon. Definitely keep an eye out for their holiday variety packs.
Chelsy D.
Fort Bragg, NC
I normally do not drink blue moon, it’s thick and plain tasting. Pumpkin ale has an amazing taste! It’s very sweet so I can only have at most two a night. Very cheap, easy to find. I wish it wasn’t seasonal!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?