BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I love pumpkin beers and the Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin has a flavor that is just right, without being over powering. I pick up single bottles at Publix for times that I want a beer at the end of my shift.
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY
I like the seasonal flavor that Bluemoon carries. It gets you and a season for fall with the pumpkin flavor it is not too overpowering and it's just right. You can purchase this item at your local supermarket.
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
I was hooked on this beer this fall. I repeatedly bought case after case after finishing a set. If I looked to see if I was blue moonless, I’d run to the store immediately. This beer is the bomb digitty and I’d choose this beer over many others.
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
Happy Hour Expert
I like anything pumpkin. I know I know. Basic ***** lol. But you can’t go wrong with this beer. Pleasant taste and not bitter at all. I look forward to it every season and of course I repurchase every season. I usually stop up on a few cases 😂
Stephanie s.
McCurtain, OK
This stuff is NASTY. It tastes like eating a big ole’ piece of skunky pumpkin pie. I’m not into sweet beer first of all. But then add pumpkin flavor on top of that and it just IS NOT a pleasant drink. If it’s really cold it’s a little better.
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
Good pumpkin flavor without being too overwhelming. I would say it is on the priced end of the spectrum but not overpriced by any means. As a lover of all things pumpkin I very much enjoyed this fall twist.
Sara C.
Happy Hour Expert
ALL THINGS YES. blue moon has it down when it comes to flavor and this one is no different! Perfect for fall. Would 100% recommend this to anyone, even the non beer drinkers! Treat yourself! It's worth it!
Holly L.
Statesville, NC
Seasonal favorite. Great fall beer. I also like to mix half with Angry Orchard and garnish with an orange slice. A little pricier than your average beer, but not as bad as some other craft brands. Love it.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Love pumpkin beers so this one is obviously right on my alley (or however you spell it) it's pretty good, nothing too impressive (I'm more of a great stout type of person) but this one is not bad at all...
Pamela F.
This is my favorite pumpkin ale. I love the hint of pumpkin, yet the beer is not too light nor too strong. I always pour it in a glass and sprinkle cinnamon on top! Tastes SO good! Yay to fall season! 🎃🎃🎃🎃
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?