BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite pumpkin beers ! I love getting the Blue Moon seasonal packs . They never disappoint. I frequently buy Blue Moon because it’s affordable and always at my local grocery store . Definitely satisfied!
Samantha L.
Happy Hour Expert
Blue moon does a good job with wheat ales that have a hint of fruity taste but the pumpkin one is especially tasty. The price is right and is a nice refreshing and different taste. I would recommend to those who prefer lighter ales with a hint of wheat.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is a great festival beer. You’re outside in the fall and surrounded by the best of people, the best music, and everyone is having the best time. This is the kind of beer you want to be drinking during that time
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this beer for fall! The pumpkin flavor is never too over powering for me! I like drinking it when it starts to get cooler and we have fires in the backyard! It is always usually reasonably priced in the stores!
Michelle H.
Tampa
Another seasonal classic that you should keep an eye out for in fall. This falls right in the typical price line with other beers, beating out some of its pricey competitors. Only wish it were available year round.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Pumpkin ale is the best autumn choice for a drink with friends. If all the pumpkin flavored ales, this one is by far the best. Not too much of a spice flavor, it’s light, not overwhelming... crisp and refreshing.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I think this is an all right seasonal beer, but there are other pumpkin spiced blends that have more flavor. I'd recommend just sticking to the original Blue Moon, so you are guaranteed to be happy (if you're into it).
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Well, pumpkin season so I obviously had to try it. I personally wouldn’t drink more than one or two at a time but it did taste good and go down easy. The flavor is just a little much for something to drink a lot
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite pumpkin seasonal beers! It's tasty, drinks easily and doesn't have too much pumpkin spice. I can drink more than one of these without getting sick of the flavor. It's a go to seasonal choice!
Elizabeth B.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I love pumpkin beers and the Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin has a flavor that is just right, without being over powering. I pick up single bottles at Publix for times that I want a beer at the end of my shift.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?