BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is a great festival beer. You’re outside in the fall and surrounded by the best of people, the best music, and everyone is having the best time. This is the kind of beer you want to be drinking during that time
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Love this beer for fall! The pumpkin flavor is never too over powering for me! I like drinking it when it starts to get cooler and we have fires in the backyard! It is always usually reasonably priced in the stores!
Michelle H.
Tampa
Another seasonal classic that you should keep an eye out for in fall. This falls right in the typical price line with other beers, beating out some of its pricey competitors. Only wish it were available year round.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Pumpkin ale is the best autumn choice for a drink with friends. If all the pumpkin flavored ales, this one is by far the best. Not too much of a spice flavor, it’s light, not overwhelming... crisp and refreshing.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Well, pumpkin season so I obviously had to try it. I personally wouldn’t drink more than one or two at a time but it did taste good and go down easy. The flavor is just a little much for something to drink a lot
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I think this is an all right seasonal beer, but there are other pumpkin spiced blends that have more flavor. I'd recommend just sticking to the original Blue Moon, so you are guaranteed to be happy (if you're into it).
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite pumpkin seasonal beers! It's tasty, drinks easily and doesn't have too much pumpkin spice. I can drink more than one of these without getting sick of the flavor. It's a go to seasonal choice!
Elizabeth B.
Tampa
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love pumpkin beers and the Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin has a flavor that is just right, without being over powering. I pick up single bottles at Publix for times that I want a beer at the end of my shift.
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
Good pumpkin flavor without being too overwhelming. I would say it is on the priced end of the spectrum but not overpriced by any means. As a lover of all things pumpkin I very much enjoyed this fall twist.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love pumpkin beers so this one is obviously right on my alley (or however you spell it) it's pretty good, nothing too impressive (I'm more of a great stout type of person) but this one is not bad at all...
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?