BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
morgan p.
Because who doesn’t love a great pumpkin ale in the fall? I don’t think I can actually think of a better combination than fall flavors and beer. Not a normal beer drinker...but when I do, it’s almost always in the fall.
Kaitlin P.
Rosebud , MO
This brand of beer is literally the perfect fall drink. It literally just tastes like the most magical season of all, and it makes my fall loving heart way too happy. Definitely buy it every fall and drink it regularly.
Yesha P.
Screams fall! It’s the perfect fall beer and just enough pumpkin without being overbearing. It’s probably one of the best pumpkin beers on the market. I would buy again and recommend to others as well.
Jordan H.
Eleanor, WV
I like this beer if its the only pumpkin beer a store has, but I don’t care for the pumpkin flavor this offers. It’s not very pumpkin-y, kind of bitter. Bought at Walmart. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy this again.
Carly B.
Irvine, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Super delicious! Not a bad cost either. I wish it had a slightly more pumpkin flavor but it is really tasty. You can purchase this at almost any grocery store during the season. I would recommend this beer to others!
Chelsea G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This one is decent, but I think Sam Adams has a better fall ale. Blue Moon does really well with the original, and the summer ale, but I could pass on this one, the flavor is just a bit too unique for my preferences.
Sofie U.
Vashon, WA
I’m not a huge beer drinker but this one is delicious. It’s really well priced and it’s got just the right amount of hops. I’ve been buying it off and on for a couple years now and I probably will continue to buy it.
Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite pumpkin beers ! I love getting the Blue Moon seasonal packs . They never disappoint. I frequently buy Blue Moon because it’s affordable and always at my local grocery store . Definitely satisfied!
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is a great festival beer. You’re outside in the fall and surrounded by the best of people, the best music, and everyone is having the best time. This is the kind of beer you want to be drinking during that time
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Love this beer for fall! The pumpkin flavor is never too over powering for me! I like drinking it when it starts to get cooler and we have fires in the backyard! It is always usually reasonably priced in the stores!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?