BY BLUE MOON #45 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Rachel N.
Yonkers, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a huge beer drinker. However, this was not that bad. It was sweet and tasted like the Fall. I probably would not get it again. I bought it on a whim with a friend of mine. It was inexpensive, so if you are looking for a tasty beer that doesn't taste like regular beer and you're on a budget, you should try this.
Chamisi P.
Havelock, NC
I am normally not a fan of pumpkin flavored beverages, but this beer is actually good. While it does take a bit like pumpkin, it was not overpowering for me. I would definitely recommend this beer to everyone who like flavored beers!
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
OMG Blue Moon’s pumpkin ale is my absolute favorite! I look forward to pumpkin ale season all year long and get so excited when I see this specific one. I drink it all fall long!
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pumpkin Ae why? I know there are many people who love it, I just can’t get on that bandwagon. This is affordable but if you aren’t a fan of pumpkin spice, I don’t recommend it. Try one of the BlueMoon Classics instead those I enjoy!
Taylor L.
Scottsdale
This is one of my favorite seasonal beers. I am a sucker for pumpkin everything and I keep my eyes peeled for when Blue Moon’s pumpkin hits the shelves. This is my go to happy hour beer for the entire month of October! It’s not an overwhelming pumpkin taste which I like.
Amanda D.
Love the seasonal beer packs that blue moon offers. Don’t know that I have tried a flavor I haven’t liked yet. The pumpkin beer is amazing, definitely my favorite. Highly recommend buying the seasonal variety packs of this beer
Shannon S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Disgusting. I’m usually a blue moon fan and was super excited when I saw this in stores. However the flavoring was disappointing and I’m not sure why I wasn’t a fan. If your enjoy “different” beers I wouldn’t discredit this one.
Marlyn D.
Stockton, CA
Pumpkin everything!! By far the best pumpkin beer. I've tried other seasons pumpkin beers and they taste more like strong dark coffee blend then pumpkin. But these blue moon pumpkin beer is the best of both worlds, you get the crisp beer taste and the pumpkin flavor.
Miriam B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was really craving some pumpkin flavored beverages since the fall began, and this beer really hit the spot. It tastes exactly how fall should taste (does that even make sense?), and I hope they bring this flavor back every year.
Andrea C.
Raleigh, NC
I am so in love with this beer!!! As soon as fall starts to roll around I start looking for my favorite pumpkin beer. It has a great fall taste and tastes close enough to pumpkin to be yummy but not so much it’s overwhelming
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?