BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Ali H.
Waco, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Definitely a beer perfect for fall! The flavor is not too harsh, I thought it was delicious! My husband was so-so on it, not really a big fan of flavored beer. It’s pretty pricey, but I believe overall you’ll be satisfied
Rachel T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
The best pumpkin beer or even seasonal beer in my opinion. I don't like the fact that it is only out for a very limited time! I make a stock pile so I don't get upset when they are gone! I even prefer this to the original
Kaitlin P.
Rosebud, MO
This brand of beer is literally the perfect fall drink. It literally just tastes like the most magical season of all, and it makes my fall loving heart way too happy. Definitely buy it every fall and drink it regularly.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
Happy Hour Expert
I really love Pale Ales and IPAs and this beer is not close to those. Im really not a fan of this, I had to get it to try it but some things just shouldn't be flavored with pumpkin. I do know some people who enjoy this.
morgan p.
Because who doesn’t love a great pumpkin ale in the fall? I don’t think I can actually think of a better combination than fall flavors and beer. Not a normal beer drinker...but when I do, it’s almost always in the fall.
Jordan H.
Eleanor
I like this beer if its the only pumpkin beer a store has, but I don’t care for the pumpkin flavor this offers. It’s not very pumpkin-y, kind of bitter. Bought at Walmart. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy this again.
Chelsea G.
Happy Hour Expert
This one is decent, but I think Sam Adams has a better fall ale. Blue Moon does really well with the original, and the summer ale, but I could pass on this one, the flavor is just a bit too unique for my preferences.
Sofie U.
Bellingham
I’m not a huge beer drinker but this one is delicious. It’s really well priced and it’s got just the right amount of hops. I’ve been buying it off and on for a couple years now and I probably will continue to buy it.
Carly B.
Irvine, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Super delicious! Not a bad cost either. I wish it had a slightly more pumpkin flavor but it is really tasty. You can purchase this at almost any grocery store during the season. I would recommend this beer to others!
Lauren M.
This is my favorite pumpkin beer! I didn’t miss alcohol at all during my pregnancy, until it was time for this to come out for the year! I will always be a repeat customer! Yes, overall satisfied and would recommend.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?