BY BLUE MOON

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Carly B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Super delicious! Not a bad cost either. I wish it had a slightly more pumpkin flavor but it is really tasty. You can purchase this at almost any grocery store during the season. I would recommend this beer to others!
Kelsey M.
Seattle, WA
I wouldn’t say it’s the best pumpkin beer out there, but it’s still good. I usually consider blue moon to be great for someone that doesn’t actually like beer. And it accomplishes that here with their pumpkin version.
gwynne w.
Richmond
I loved this beer, please bring it back! I’m not a girl who loves pumpkin coffee drinks, so this was a total delight to celebrate the season in this way. It was also a great after dinner drink that wasn’t too sweet!
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Love this beer for fall! The pumpkin flavor is never too over powering for me! I like drinking it when it starts to get cooler and we have fires in the backyard! It is always usually reasonably priced in the stores!
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
This beer has a light pumpkin taste that is good for fall without being overpowering or too sickening. People who are branching into flavored beers will really enjoy this. Blood moon is relatively good for the price.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is a great festival beer. You’re outside in the fall and surrounded by the best of people, the best music, and everyone is having the best time. This is the kind of beer you want to be drinking during that time
Tracy D.
Purchased at: Target
Very similar to their White Ale but with a little fall twist. It has a simple body with pumpkin spice undertones for all you basic boys and girls out there. It’s great for fall and doesn’t leave you feeling like you missed out by drinking a light beer.
Megan J.
Since I’m a blue moon fan, the pumpkin flavor was something I was excited to try. The pumpkin isn’t overpowering, but tastes great and has cute packaging perfect for fall. Perfect for a bonfire in the fall months!
Michelle H.
Tampa
Another seasonal classic that you should keep an eye out for in fall. This falls right in the typical price line with other beers, beating out some of its pricey competitors. Only wish it were available year round.
d-nelle J.
Doylestown
okay so this is my all time favorite fall drink! doesn't get better than blue moon pumpkin! makes me think about bonfires, chilly weather, spoopy time. haha.
but yeah this is my fave fall beer♡ or beer in general
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?