BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Marlyn D.
Stockton , CA
Pumpkin everything!! By far the best pumpkin beer. I've tried other seasons pumpkin beers and they taste more like strong dark coffee blend then pumpkin. But these blue moon pumpkin beer is the best of both worlds, you get the crisp beer taste and the pumpkin flavor.
Tessa B.
New Sharon, ME
This beer has such good flavor. I am a fan of most pumpkin beers but I would say this is top three of the ones I’ve tried. Delicious. I would say it’s fairly affordable. I would highly recommend this to others.
Miriam B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was really craving some pumpkin flavored beverages since the fall began, and this beer really hit the spot. It tastes exactly how fall should taste (does that even make sense?), and I hope they bring this flavor back every year.
Lisa B.
I personally don’t like the taste of pumpkin but this was pretty ok. The taste of pumpkin blended with the wheat flavor made for a good blend. This beer is not a hoppy beer so it would be good for someone just starting out.
Andrea C.
Raleigh, NC
I am so in love with this beer!!! As soon as fall starts to roll around I start looking for my favorite pumpkin beer. It has a great fall taste and tastes close enough to pumpkin to be yummy but not so much it’s overwhelming
Sammie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Super yummy! Pretty inexpensive but the pumpkin flavor is not too over powering but not too subtle that you can't taste it. I love blue moon and pumpkin so putting them together is magical. Definitely should give it a try!
Darling R.
New York
This is my favorite fall drink! Goes great with burgers! The pumpkin flavor is not too potent which I love! The flavor is amazing! I'd love for it to be available all year round! I'd def recommend for all pumpkin lovers!
Ali H.
Waco , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Definitely a beer perfect for fall! The flavor is not too harsh, I thought it was delicious! My husband was so-so on it, not really a big fan of flavored beer. It’s pretty pricey, but I believe overall you’ll be satisfied
morgan p.
Because who doesn’t love a great pumpkin ale in the fall? I don’t think I can actually think of a better combination than fall flavors and beer. Not a normal beer drinker...but when I do, it’s almost always in the fall.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not bad! The flavor is good, but this beer is a little on the but sweet side. I would prefer that it had a little more spice to it, but it’s great for anyone who likes a sweet fall beer. Good for the price - tends to be a little less expensive than craft beers.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?