BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
This is a solid pumpkin beer readily available in the fall. I look forward to its release each year. It has a full pumpkin flavor without being overwhelmingly strong. Perfect to bring to a game day party or sip around a bonfire.
Juliana H.
N Hollywood, CA
This is my all time favorite beer. I look forward
To it every fall. It really is delicious and refreshing and helps you get into the fall spirit. I had a pumpkin carving party last week, and we went through an entire case full!
Marlyn D.
Stockton , CA
Pumpkin everything!! By far the best pumpkin beer. I've tried other seasons pumpkin beers and they taste more like strong dark coffee blend then pumpkin. But these blue moon pumpkin beer is the best of both worlds, you get the crisp beer taste and the pumpkin flavor.
Andrea C.
Raleigh, NC
I am so in love with this beer!!! As soon as fall starts to roll around I start looking for my favorite pumpkin beer. It has a great fall taste and tastes close enough to pumpkin to be yummy but not so much it’s overwhelming
Miriam B.
Happy Hour Expert
I was really craving some pumpkin flavored beverages since the fall began, and this beer really hit the spot. It tastes exactly how fall should taste (does that even make sense?), and I hope they bring this flavor back every year.
Sammie S.
Happy Hour Expert
Super yummy! Pretty inexpensive but the pumpkin flavor is not too over powering but not too subtle that you can't taste it. I love blue moon and pumpkin so putting them together is magical. Definitely should give it a try!
tay P.
Charlotte, NC
While this isn't my favorite seasonal beer, it certainly is tasty! I'm one of those people who once Fall rolls around, I am jumping up and down for the seasonal beers. Blue Moon's fall seasonal beer is subject in my top 3.
Jeannette F.
Stockbridge, GA
I love all things pumpkin. Blue Moon is one of the only beers/ales that I drink. So when I heard they had pumpkin ale of course I had to try it! I really like the flavor. It's inexpensive and think it's a great fall flavor
Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert
Super Yummy. Not overwhelming with the taste but enough to feel “fall-ish”. The price is obviously more than other beers but the quality is fantastic. I usually don’t buy it in bulk just at the bar, as I’m not a big drinker.
Darling R.
New York
This is my favorite fall drink! Goes great with burgers! The pumpkin flavor is not too potent which I love! The flavor is amazing! I'd love for it to be available all year round! I'd def recommend for all pumpkin lovers!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?