BY BLUE MOON #46 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
Solid choice from Blue Moon. Not my favorite pumpkin ale, but it’s okay. It was my first time trying it, and I’d drink it again if in the mood for a fall pumpkin beer if my first choices weren’t available. The pumpkin flavor isn’t quite as strong and there is another flavor in it which I couldn’t place... “harvest” flavor, perhaps?
Shelby L.
I’m not a big fan of beer. When I do drink beer, I usually drink blue moon and add orange juice. The packaging is very appealing though. I think blue moon as more of a subtle taste compared to bud light or coors. If you’re a fan of beer, I think blue moon would be a nice beer for you! Especially with a splash of oj. 😉
Kayla S.
Erie
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like the harvest pumpkin flavor than you will enjoy this kind of beer. I enjoyed the Bluemoon pumpkin ale because I like the pumpkin flavor in certain kinds of harvest drinks and food. I highly recommend this for people who love the pumpkin flavor because this is a good combination of beer and a pumpkin taste
Lorey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Okay, so gunna get basic white girl for a second: I LOVE pumpkin. Like, an unholy love. So, when I see pumpkin anything I have to get it. This was no different. I passed it while shopping for the easiest thing to whip up for dinner and grabbed it! But I was sorely disappointed. It tasted awful. The wheat, or whatever flavor, is much stronger than the pumpkin addition. It did taste a little like fall- if I was a farmer at the turn of the century. I won't be trying it again BUT if you like their regular drinks, you'll probably still like this. (2 stars because it still got the job done, the flavor just sucked.)
Hannah C.
Phoenix , AZ
It tastes like fall! I’m not a huge beer drinker unless it’s smooth & sweet! This is so easy to drink with a nice after taste. It’s affordable & accessible around autumn/winter time. I would highly recommend as a nice treat for get togethers or just to have around the house!
Holly K.
Orlando
For that time of the year when EVERYTHING is pumpkin, this is actually one I don’t mind! It’s a lovely warm spice added to the already tasty Blue Moon ale. It’s the right price (generally in the $8-$11 range for a 6-pack) and perfect for a fall night around the fire pit!
Kelli W.
Atlanta GA
The pumpkin is perfect for those that want a Fall taste, but with a brand you can trust. The blue moon label is one of my favorites. I always prefer wheat beers, and this is one I can count on to always fulfill my taste cravings. It’s best with an orange slice!
Jayshree S.
Pflugerville, TX
I don’t drink, but I love marinating my chicken in beer before grilling! I used this with garlic, onion, apple slices, and a pinch of cinnamon for a fall grill out and it was absolutely wonderful! Would definitely do it again and totally recommend you try it!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a delicious seasonal drink that is perfect for fall. The pumpkin isn't overwhelming and the drink is still very smooth. I love seasonal beer, and this one definitely lived up to my expectations! I would absolutely repurchase it again next year!
kaley p.
waldorf , MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
blue moons pumpkin ale is likely my favorite beer of all time! it’s the only blue moon that doesn’t need a fruit! ;) it’s good from the bottle, can or tap! has a great but not overwhelming pumpkin flavor and is a lot less money than most pumpkin ales!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?