BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
Solid choice from Blue Moon. Not my favorite pumpkin ale, but it’s okay. It was my first time trying it, and I’d drink it again if in the mood for a fall pumpkin beer if my first choices weren’t available. The pumpkin flavor isn’t quite as strong and there is another flavor in it which I couldn’t place... “harvest” flavor, perhaps?
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really good pumpkin beer and not too heavy, which I love. I always find it in restaurants and bars and they usually serve it with a cinnamon sugar rim that compliments the flavor of the beer perfectly and gives it a hint of sweetness. The pumpkin is subtle and not over powering and it’s fairly priced. One of my favorite fall beers.
Lorey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Okay, so gunna get basic white girl for a second: I LOVE pumpkin. Like, an unholy love. So, when I see pumpkin anything I have to get it. This was no different. I passed it while shopping for the easiest thing to whip up for dinner and grabbed it! But I was sorely disappointed. It tasted awful. The wheat, or whatever flavor, is much stronger than the pumpkin addition. It did taste a little like fall- if I was a farmer at the turn of the century. I won't be trying it again BUT if you like their regular drinks, you'll probably still like this. (2 stars because it still got the job done, the flavor just sucked.)
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
If you like to try it new seasonal flavors this is a must try. I love trying the new seasonal additions in the beer world. Doesn’t take away from the ale taste that were used to just add a little spice to your flavor palate .
Amust try during the fall season
Jessie L.
Madison
This beer has a great taste, without the “pumpkin” flavor. A 6 pack is relatively affordable and I purchased mine from walmart. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed it, when I’m not usually into seasonal flavours. Would def purchase again!
Kelly C.
Concord, CA
This is quite possibly my favorite Pumpkin Beer. Blue Moon is always super light and easy to drink. (Which is nice for me cause I'm not a big beer drinker.) The pumpkin taste isn't too overpowering, and even tastes great with an orange slice in it!
Lauren F.
Many beers do a seasonal pumpkin flavor, including Blue Moon. I like the Blue Moon brand of beers and find this flavor similarly enjoyable. I look forward to drinking it every autumn, when pumpkin products are in season again. It has a great taste.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I love the season when pumpkin beers come out! This is one tasty beer it’s full of flavor but not over powering, i can only drink a few of these with out feeling full. I recommend picking up a 6 pack and giving it a try next season.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Definitely a different taste but one that is sweet and familiar. A spin on the holiday classic - pumpkin! I really only buy this beer around thanksgiving and Christmas time because that’s the only time I can find it on our shelves.
Kaitlyn F.
Lynchburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoyed this product, it did not give off a huge taste of hops which I enjoyed. I have drank this beer multiple times for this reason. I buy this beer frequently because I like it so much. You can definitely taste the quality!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?