BY BLUE MOON #26 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Shawn D.
Vernon, CT
Love blue moon. I'm by no means a beer conisuer and I don't particularly care for anything other then watery light beers. In a world full of trendy beer snobs to me blue moon is the perfect landing spot between light beer and stronger tasting IPAs. Plus the added taste of orange is delicious!
Heather S.
Eureka, CA
My husband and I bought a 6 pack of this for BBQ night and were very pleased with it. I have tried Blue Moon IPA so I know I like their lighter beers, I'm pretty picky, so when I saw this I was curious. It has a wonderful mandarin orange flavor to it and is very refreshing.
Whitney C.
Clarksville , TN
Definitely my favorite pumpkin beer! I've tried a ton and it's either too much spice or too hoppy or tart and you lose the pumpkin. This one has just the right amount of everything! The taste is very smooth, not too hoppy. Definitely going to stock up this fall!
Mia B.
My favorite beer of all time. I started out by drinking blue moon all the time. It was under my budget but now i buy a 12 pack so it runs me about $15-20. Depending on where I go. The flavor of the pumpkin beer is my favorite one and I can drink it all day.
Melissa B.
One of my favorites!The fall seasonal beer is the best ever!I love the flavors.The best seasonal packs are Blue Moon And Sam Adams.Harvest pumpkin is so great tasting and refreshing.I love it.It really has a great pumpkin taste after drinking it.
Melissa P.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love the refreshing taste of Blue Moon. I really enjoyed the flavor as it is different from normal beers I drink. The packaging is very inviting and the price is just right. I will be drinking Blue Moon again and will recommend to my friends.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love anything blue moon. Seasonal or what they have available all year. It's so light and refreshing. The labels are gorgeous and it's beautifully packaged. This is my favorite beer of all time and isn't too pricey either.
Michelle B.
This beer is very good. I enjoy it with oranges in it. It is very smooth. It is one of my favorite beers. I think it sells at a reasonable price. I am a repeat customer. I am satisfied with this beer. I definitely recommend.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I absolutely love the taste of this and worth the price. The size is perfect. Purchased this product a few times. It tastes so much better than I expected. It is good for the season but I wouldn't drink this too much.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
An awesome beer. Has a really great citrus flavor. Pairs great with an orange slice. I really enjoy the light citrus flavor. The packaging is quality. I highly recommend it to others. Makes a great summer time beer.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?