BY BLUE MOON

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
Solid choice from Blue Moon. Not my favorite pumpkin ale, but it’s okay. It was my first time trying it, and I’d drink it again if in the mood for a fall pumpkin beer if my first choices weren’t available. The pumpkin flavor isn’t quite as strong and there is another flavor in it which I couldn’t place... “harvest” flavor, perhaps?
Shelby L.
I’m not a big fan of beer. When I do drink beer, I usually drink blue moon and add orange juice. The packaging is very appealing though. I think blue moon as more of a subtle taste compared to bud light or coors. If you’re a fan of beer, I think blue moon would be a nice beer for you! Especially with a splash of oj. 😉
Hannah C.
Phoenix, AZ
It tastes like fall! I’m not a huge beer drinker unless it’s smooth & sweet! This is so easy to drink with a nice after taste. It’s affordable & accessible around autumn/winter time. I would highly recommend as a nice treat for get togethers or just to have around the house!
Holly K.
Orlando
For that time of the year when EVERYTHING is pumpkin, this is actually one I don’t mind! It’s a lovely warm spice added to the already tasty Blue Moon ale. It’s the right price (generally in the $8-$11 range for a 6-pack) and perfect for a fall night around the fire pit!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
This is a delicious seasonal drink that is perfect for fall. The pumpkin isn't overwhelming and the drink is still very smooth. I love seasonal beer, and this one definitely lived up to my expectations! I would absolutely repurchase it again next year!
liz K.
Baltimore, MD
This flavor is one of my favorites in the fall! Not typically a huge beer drinker but this one is an exception for me! It's a great taste for a reasonable price! It is definitely a quality product for those out there who just cannot get enough of fall!
Kelly B.
Overland Park, KS
I don’t think I’ve had a Blue Moon beer I haven’t liked. They have lots of good flavor. This pumpkin one is a great fall beer. I would totally get it again and would recommend it to others. I would like to see them make some higher percent beers too.
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
This is one of my favorite fall beers. It's quite easy to find in the stores and available for a good amount of time. Compared to others, this beer is great because it's not too much or too little pumpkin taste. It tastes wonderful in a glass that's rimmed with brown sugar and granulated sugar!
Lorraine R.
I’m not a big beer drinker, but Blue Moon won my vote with the first sip. It’s smooth and doesn’t have a bitter taste like most beers have. Another thing that make Blue Moon stand out above the other beers is that it still taste really good warm. Most beers are disgusting once they are not cold anymore. If you’re a beer drinker, I definitely recommend Blue Moon.

The the seasonal Pumpkin Ale is just as good as any of the others. I hate that it is only available in the Fall.
Brittany M.
Brooklyn, NY
This has to be the best pumpkin ale on the market. It is the perfect mix of spices and ale. Drinking this is drinking fall in a beer. It’s light like the other beers in blue moons line as well. Affordable pumpkin ale that taste expensive
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?