BY BLUE MOON

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • How are the notes on this?1 Answers
Erika D.
Leander, TX
Well like others, I LOVE pumpkin EVERYTHING! Including beer! This beer is so delicious and refreshing! I look forward to fall each year, because of the this beer and all other pumpkin flavored items. I can drink this beer every day if possible! I recommend you at least try it, you will not be disappointed!
Em P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always love when the blue moon seasonal fall cases come out! Me and my husband always split the pack to taste the different varieties! The pumpkin ale is by far my favorite, it has such a great spicy flavor, while you can still taste the same orange undertones of the original! It’s the PSL of beer!
Alex G.
Westfield
I looooove a good pumpkin ale. This is one of my favorite seasonal beverages. Super good with a cinnamon sugar rim. I’m not a huge beer drinker but I’m a sucker for pumpkin beer. I always make sure to buy a case of this in the fall.
Valerie P.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfect choice if you fan of Pumpkin spice everything! Rich flavor warms you up and creates incredible atmosphere of Halloween, thanksgiving and entire fall spirit. Will definitely recommend to try to all my friends and you guys
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m sad this this is a seasonal item! Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale is truly my indulgence during the fall. It’s smooth flavor and hint of the season makes it a a perfect combination on a cool fall night.
Muse M.
Philadelphia , PA
Blue moon is over rated in my opinion. The flavor isn’t balanced enough to carry the aggressive hoppy notes. This pumpkin ale is one of the more drinkable seasonable styles that they feature. I would not buy it.
Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
Solid choice from Blue Moon. Not my favorite pumpkin ale, but it’s okay. It was my first time trying it, and I’d drink it again if in the mood for a fall pumpkin beer if my first choices weren’t available. The pumpkin flavor isn’t quite as strong and there is another flavor in it which I couldn’t place... “harvest” flavor, perhaps?
Shelby L.
I’m not a big fan of beer. When I do drink beer, I usually drink blue moon and add orange juice. The packaging is very appealing though. I think blue moon as more of a subtle taste compared to bud light or coors. If you’re a fan of beer, I think blue moon would be a nice beer for you! Especially with a splash of oj. 😉
Hannah C.
Phoenix, AZ
It tastes like fall! I’m not a huge beer drinker unless it’s smooth & sweet! This is so easy to drink with a nice after taste. It’s affordable & accessible around autumn/winter time. I would highly recommend as a nice treat for get togethers or just to have around the house!
Holly K.
Orlando
For that time of the year when EVERYTHING is pumpkin, this is actually one I don’t mind! It’s a lovely warm spice added to the already tasty Blue Moon ale. It’s the right price (generally in the $8-$11 range for a 6-pack) and perfect for a fall night around the fire pit!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
Victoria F.
How are the notes on this?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?