BY BLUE MOON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Appearance: The beer will have a brilliant amber color with a thick, creamy, white head. Aroma: Notes of caramel malt and citrus with an assertive hop aroma. Taste: Caramel maltiness balanced with a hint of bitterness. Mouthfeel: Medium body with a smooth malt character. Finish: A hint of hops with a slight citrus/floral taste.

• This beer isn't avaliable where I live. Does it taste any...2 Answers
Risa L.
Farmingdale
My fiance loves Blue Moon. I am not a fan of beer itself, the actual flavor of beer. I did really enjoy the Belgian - Style Pale Ale. It wasn't a harsh or strong tasting beer. It also did not leave a bad after taste which I often notice beers do leave. I enjoyed this while having some bar food and a salad.
Ariana W.
Aurora, CO
First off, I do not like beer, But Blue Moon is one of few that I absolutely love and drink more than any other beer. I have been drinking this beverage since I was 23 and I love the taste! especially with an orange slice added. To me a blue moon is best when it is super cold! Such a relaxing beer.
Pam V.
One of my favorite summer beers! It is a deliciously refreshing beer. While I try and drink local beer, Blue Moon is one of my go-to beers if there is only other mass market beers available. Pairs well with burgers, steak, and any other grilling fair in the summer!
Samantha m.
morgan hill, CA
Blue moon is my go to beer for any event and anytime i go out to eat. i like that it is a bit sweeter than most beers. and the fact that i can drink it with an orange slice makes me so happy. i think the packaging on it is just great. would recommend to anyone
JoAnn B.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a huge fan of Blue Moon and all it varieties. I started off enjoying the classic Blue Moon but have since sample the various seasonal offerings. Blue Moon is always refreshing and each variety has a distinct flavor. I always serve it at my parties and it's the first drink to go. I will definitely be buying more in the future.
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
One of my top 3 favorite beers. Great amazing flavors! not at all bitter or overpowering. Now please try it with orange juice and it's so amazing! or with an orange slice. Its not an expensive brand and i would buy again. This is my go to beer for any party.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my 3rd on my list of favorite beers. I gravitate towards fruity beers so obviously this one is perfect. It has a very smooth and citrusy taste and is always super refreshing. Important to note though, I don't like it in bottles as much as I like it on draft.
Michelle C.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a beer enthusiast. I actually enjoy the taste of beer and everything. I really enjoy a jice pale ale and blue moon is just that, with a hint of orange taste. Perfect for a night out eating chicken wings and watching football.
Katherine E.
Garner, NC
This is one of my boyfriends favorite beers. there really is drinkablity involved. it is average price and readily available at most grocery stores. I personally am not a fan of fruit flavored beers but it does the job for those who enjoy citrus flavors.
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
I am someone who isnt a huge beer person but sometimes it sounds good and when it does I go for a Blue Moon. The taste is really good and is awesome with an orange slice. I think it is priced decently.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
This beer isn't avaliable where I live. Does it taste anything like the original blue moon? super hoppy? really stout? I'm curious.