Blue Moon Rounder Belgian-Style Pale Ale

Appearance: The beer will have a brilliant amber color with a thick, creamy, white head. Aroma: Notes of caramel malt and citrus with an assertive hop aroma. Taste: Caramel maltiness balanced with a hint of bitterness. Mouthfeel: Medium body with a smooth malt character. Finish: A hint of hops with a slight citrus/floral taste.

This beer isn't avaliable where I live. Does it taste anything like the original blue moon? super hoppy? really stout? I'm curious.
Start your review of Blue Moon Rounder Belgian-Style Pale Ale!
Azra Z.
Great refreshing beer I love the bubbly taste and different flavors they provide us. I want more flavors
Angela P.
Great for your next gathering. Socialize in style! Be the popular one. I’ve never personally tried all of what this brand offers, but I do think Blue Moon is a great, filling taste. Blue Moon Rounder Belgian-Style Pale Ale
Andrea V.
Columbia, KY
Blue moon is a wonderful beer to drink. Very smooth and tasty. I recommend if u are looking for a great beer u need to try this one. We would buy it again and again. Everybody should try it
Pam V.
Raritan, NJ
One of my favorite summer beers! It is a deliciously refreshing beer. While I try and drink local beer, Blue Moon is one of my go-to beers if there is only other mass market beers available. Pairs well with burgers, steak, and any other grilling fair in the summer!
Kim P.
Raleigh, NC
Love Blue Moon. Nice and smooth, light, and delicious garnished with an orange slice. I don't often drink beer, but when I do this is one of my favs.
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
A great pale ale that is easy to drink. Smooth and silky going down. I will drink this ale again in the future.
Amy M.
One of my favorite beers! I try to watch my calories so I limit myself on this one
Elizabeth W.
Oxford
Blue Moon is my go-to beer when I can't get ahold of my hometown favorite, Boulevard Wheat. It definitely tastes better when it has had time to incorporate some air into it. Also, take the manufacturer's suggestion and drink it with an orange. Straight out of the bottle, Blue Moon can be a little strange and flat tasting, but by pouring it into a glass and adding an orange wedge, it brings this beer over the top.
Sami S.
Kenmore, Wa
Really good beer! Try it with a bit of orange juice, goes very well together and really brings out the orange flavor of the beer. Between Blue Moon and Shocktop I definitely prefer Blue Moon.
Ziwei H.
Baltimore, MD
It was one of my favorite beers for a while until I found out that I'm not into beers at all to be honest. It's a really light beer and since I don't like bitter ones, this is a really solid choice.