BY BLUE MOON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I'm not a blue moon drinker, but is this a new/special release?1 Answers
  • I've never seen this beer before. I love blue moon. what is this ...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this drink at?1 Answers
Will N.
First off, I love the product labeling. Beautiful design and appealing versus most brands out there. Second the taste is pleasantly sweet for a beer. One of my favorite drinks to casually sip on.
Mikaela C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I always love the specialty brews Blue Moon does, I also find its great to bring to parties for something new for everyone to try. Its got that same great Blue Moon finish but with a twist. If you like regular Blue Moon give this a shot. I will be buying it again.
Amber R.
Jefferson City, MO
Really yummy!

Never was a fan of the taste of beer until one amazing night introduced to Blue Moon. It's crisp, smooth and let's face it the bottles look Awesome! Venture out and give it a taste, you won't be disappointedđź‘Ť
Kristen W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the nice flavor of this ber, nice and light. Good summer beer to chill with friends. I can compare to others, it's always my favorite in summer and I am a repeat consumer of this brand it does meet my expectations. If course I would buy it again!
Jane W.
blue moon is my go to beer. it's always yummy and refreshing and not too heavy. this is exactly how i like my beer - not too dark. it's a good alternative when bars don't have shock top and it's not too expensive if you're looking to save some money
Elizabeth S.
St Petersburg, FL
Oh I could brag all day about Blue Moon! I enjoy the crisp bubbly taste with a mixture of oranges inside/outside my glass. The flavor is spot on. It's not too subtle. Definitely needs to be served cold! I try to keep my fridge stocked on a weekly basis. Too much of a good taste to waste!
Ashley P.
Chula Vista, CA
Blue moon has always been one of my favorites it dosent taste like water but it's also not too harsh or strong should I say. It's ultimately a good choice for everyone. I don't know why but like shock top I love it with a orange
Misty K.
This flavor was awful! Pine has no place in a flavor of beer. Blue moon is such a great beer, but the pine- although it didn't taste quite like what pine smells like-was not good.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
On the category of interesting beers that I have had, this pine in the neck beer is one of the oddest ones I have drink. Unlike most of the beers from Bluemoon, this one is not really a wheat beer. This one tends to be more like an ale with a flavor which actually tastes like a Pinetree. Not overly potent but it does have that taste that reminds you of how a pine tree smells. Oddly enough, I thoroughly enjoyed it
Shane K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
AWESOME idea and a personal childhood friend actually did one of the labels. The beer quality is always on-point and never varies. If you like a citrus tasting beer, this is the one to get. Bar none!
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm not a blue moon drinker, but is this a new/special release?
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
I've never seen this beer before. I love blue moon. what is this like?
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where can you find this drink at?