BY BLUE MOON

Our head brewmaster, Keith Villa, got the idea for this refreshing, summer beer from spending time on the beaches in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cancun and wanting a beer that was refreshing with a taste of ripe mangos. The fruit vendors would bring freshly cut mangos and put them on a stick to enjoy in the sunshine. This beer is created with mango and a hint of honey for a mild sweetness with a bright yellow-orange color and cloudy wheat haze.

Awards: Silver Medal, Fruit Wheat Beer 2016 Great American Beer Festival®

Meagan H.
Columbia
Oddly not bad! The mango taste is definitely there and isn’t overbearing. It is hard to drink more than one bottle a night though since it’s so sweet. I donnt think it’s a sophisticated taste, kinda tastes like mango + blue moon. I was just surprised the mango flavor wasn’t just 2000 pumps of mango syrup.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I wouldn’t call myself a huge beer drinker, but I tried this flavor of blue moon at my friends house. I remember going for a boat ride and trying this beef. It was so good, there was a little sweet mango aftertaste that was less bitter than usual beer. If I saw it at the store I would buy it!
Kelsie C.
Tacoma, WA
I love blue moon beer, it’s always been my go to. Once I tried this mango beer I was hooked! I’ve been buying a 6 pack when I see it cause I know it’s seasonal and will be going away soon. This has a nice fruity flavor that’s so refreshing. Hands down one of my favorite beers ever.
Voloria N.
Morrisville, NC
BEST BEER FOR SUMMER!!!!  I actually bought this beer as a mistake.  I was in the grocery store rushing to get to a friends barbeque and bought this 1 on accident, but I'm glad I did!  This didn't even need the orange like the original.  The hint of mango is delicious instead of annoying.  It gives it a really summery feel and taste!  I love it!  I've only seen this sold during the summer months too, which sucks because I'd drink this year round.  Maybe someone can tell me whether they've seen this in the winter too.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
This is currently my FAVORITE beer. I love wheat beers, but the mango in this one just sets it apart from the rest. It has a crisp sweet flavor. I want to stock up on it so I always have some available. The mango flavor is so light and barely there. It's just perfect!
Allie J.
Tastes exactly like Blue Moons Belgian White but with a very subtle hint of mango. I purchased one time, only because I was expecting it to be like summer shandy in a way. It definitely wasn’t. I’m not a fruit beer person but this was ok. Not an overpowering mango taste.
Leeann M.
I love this beer! I normally am not a huge fan of beer but this is one that I can actually sit and enjoy! It’s an amazing flavor and value! It wasn’t a bad price. I hope it stays around awhile so I can enjoy it more because I would continue to buy it time and time again!
Bethany C.
whitewater, wi
I was recently introduced to this beer at my workplace and I love it, so do my customers! It came out just in time for summer and is very sweet so I personally can’t have more than one. It is a safe bet when you want a casual beer but don’t want the beer taste.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great beer, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many beer and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
P K.
Blue Moon mango wheat beer is a delicious and refreshing beer. Perfect to enjoy on a hot summer afternoon. The mango flavor is very prominent, and some might even find it overpowering. This is definitely a product I will buy again.