BY BLUE MOON

Blonde wheat ale with agave nectar.

Alex M.
I look forward to this beer every summer. The only downside is I think it tasted better in a bottle than in a can. Still a great beer at a great price point though. Perfect for drinking at a summer barbecue:
De'Anna B.
Clovis
This is my absolute favorite from Blue Moon! When it came out, I remember loving the flavor so much that I was sad I couldn’t buy it on its own (aside from the variety pack). Eventually, they started carrying it on its own. This is perfect for a summer outdoor BBQ.
Emily K.
Blue Moon was my go-to since my college years. So it brings back memories of hanging with my friends and cracking a cold one. I’m a sucker for limited edition flavors so naturally I picked this one up. Love blue moon for its creamy flavors and orange undertone.
Cherish L.
Im not a big beer drinker but I did like the This beer it tastes so good and is good straight or mixed in as a drink. It’s available just about anywhere and I have bought it several times I would recommend it to any buyer looking for a good flavored beer
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
Great flavor. Love Blue Moon anything anyways. Great comparison to other wonderful beers. I normally buy Blue Moon but this one had a great flavor mixed with sweetness. Nice change of pace.
Alejandra V.
Fort Worth, TX
I actually did like trying this out always drink it with an orange it makes such a big difference I feel like it is a very refreshing taste you could drink it for brunch and it would work well with anything 👌
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Such a different take on a Blue Moon. I love the mix of the agave with the blonde ale. I was lucky enough to taste this at a beer tasting, but have not been able to find it in stores since then. It was a good beer to drink with tex mex instead of the standard mexican beer!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
By far my favorite American beer. Add an orange slice to your glass. You're missing it for sure if you do. It's my go to beer if I'm eating out. I always know it will be great! I highly recommend it to anyone that likes lighter beers.
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
I personally really like this beer! It's different and unique and I appreciate Blue Moon trying something new. It is semi sweet and light which is refreshing for the summer. I can't really think of anything that it compares to but I would buy this again if it was in a variety pack again
Priscilla B.
This is a very good summer ale that is delicious with grilled food. Whenever I think of Blue Moon ale, I immediately think of summer time. Very affordable, overall satisfied with it. It's a great beer.