BY BLUE MOON #76 in Beer

Blue Moon Brewing Company, Ext. 1995.

Buy on Walmart
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
This beer at first made me question it. Like,”.... hmmm do I like it” but it was a great surprise with every sip. I didn’t hate it and I thought it was either a hit or miss before purchasing it. I’ve definitely purchased t several times since. I can’t drink more than two bottles at a time because it is a bit sweet , but it’s a neat beer with a good taste
Lisa B.
This has got to be one of my favorite flavors from Blue Moon. It has a subtle cinnamon flavor when it’s cold but if you let it get room temperature (as some beers should be consumed) the different flavors are more vibrant. I love using this beer to make chocolate cake and pancakes. And to just drink with some desert.
🌺 Paola D.
San Juan
THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. BEER. I've been drinking this beer for my daily basics and I have to say I'm in love with this. Here in Puerto Rico the six pack is at $8 but for me it's worth it. To other blue moons beers is very different and it doesn't compare to any other.
Bridget F.
This beer was perfect for the Christmas season. What I loved a lot about this is the cinnamon taste was an after taste. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars because at the end of your bottle or can it's as tho all the cinnamon settled and it's a little strong.
Amanda S.
Milford
This Blue Moon is a GAME CHANGER. I always order a tall glass of traditional blue moon when out to eat. But once I laid my eyes on this one (at my local grocery store) I had to try it and I was not disappointed! If you like subtle notes of cinnamon and a warm fuzzy feel - buy this blue moon.
Meg H.
Maineville, OH
Blue Moon’s seasonal beers are better than their year round beers. This cinnamon horchata beer is like drinking a bottle of the holiday season. I love it. I buy the variety packs just for this flavor. I wish they would make it year round.
Renée J.
My husband and I love Blue Moon and we surprisingly love this flavor! It’s got a subtle cinnamony flavor that is surprisingly nice and keeps us coming back for more! It’s not sweet by any many but has a comforting taste for sure, you should definitely give it a try!
Ashley S.
Bealeton , VA
I love Blue Moons. My dad bought the cinnamon flavored one for me to try and it was absolutely delicious. It’s not my all time favorite flavor out there, but it definitely gives it some character and tastes super delicious if you’re looking for a holiday beer.
Courtney L.
Fort Morgan, CO
I am honestly not much of a beer drinker, but this particular Bluemoon provides a new outlook on this beverage. It has a smooth taste of any regular Bluemoon, however it has a cinnamon aftertaste that pairs very well.
Victoria T.
Chelmsford, MA
I didn’t like the flavor of this as much as the original it just wasn’t for me. I do like the packaging I think it looks nice and it just was not something I would purchase again. I do like the brand overall though!
Halee M.
Lakewood, OH
I love blue moon, one of my go to drinks while out. But what are your thoughts on this?? Is it dark? It it comparable to Halloween type drinks?? Wouldn't be opposed to it! Sounds great!
BRENNAN O.
When are the production periods for this ale? I love it and want more of it.
BRENNAN O.
When are the production periods for this ale? I love it and want more of it.