BY BLUE MOON #92 in Beer

Blue Moon Brewing Company, Ext. 1995.

Kelli W.
Atlanta GA
I LOVE THIS BEER! It is perfect for those that want a cinnamony  taste, but with a brand you can trust. The blue moon label is one of my favorites. I always prefer wheat beers, and this is one I can count on to always fulfill my taste cravings. You won’t regret giving this a try!
Celine T.
Dalton, GA
So in love with this flavor. I was so surprised to see that Blue Moon incorporated a generally milky beverage to their beer but I can honestly say I was not disappointed one bit. This beer is so GOOD! Sweet and cinnamon-y while still true to the original flavor of the beer.
Amanda S.
Milford
This Blue Moon is a GAME CHANGER. I always order a tall glass of traditional blue moon when out to eat. But once I laid my eyes on this one (at my local grocery store) I had to try it and I was not disappointed! If you like subtle notes of cinnamon and a warm fuzzy feel - buy this blue moon.
Meg H.
Maineville, OH
Blue Moon’s seasonal beers are better than their year round beers. This cinnamon horchata beer is like drinking a bottle of the holiday season. I love it. I buy the variety packs just for this flavor. I wish they would make it year round.
Hannah F.
Chicago
I’m not really a beer drinker, but when I do indulge, it is almost always Blue Moon, and I love trying their unique flavors. The Cinnamon Horchata is something different and delicious. Really easy to drink, refreshing, and tasty.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Thissssss is amazing smooth sweet but not too sweet a hint of cinnamon so amazing so good just like horchata repeat many many time there’s always room for improvement but this is so bomb I would definitely buy again
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
Anything horchata tends to make me nervous but this beer is delicious! If you like horchata this needs to be in your fridge! It has great taste, however it can be a little hard to find sometimes. Worth every penny!
Lanae C.
Everett, WA
Not my kind of flavor. A little too sweet and more dessert like. Pretty affordable price. I prefer craft beers over basic beers. You basically get what you pay for. I would recommend for an affordable option.
Arianne F.
Toms River, NJ
I actually enjoyed this version of blue moon, it was flavorful and refreshing. I enjoy blue moon products and would recommend to a friend. This came in a 30 variety pack when we purchased it and this was the one I enjoyed the most.
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
I liked this better than the original but it is still not my favorite. Has a very cinnamon taste and I’m not big on that. If you lobe strong beer and cinnamon this is the drink for you! I like more fruity stuff
Halee M.
Lakewood , OH
I love blue moon, one of my go to drinks while out. But what are your thoughts on this?? Is it dark? It it comparable to Halloween type drinks?? Wouldn't be opposed to it! Sounds great!
BRENNAN O.
When are the production periods for this ale? I love it and want more of it.
BRENNAN O.
When are the production periods for this ale? I love it and want more of it.