Blue Moon Brewmaster's Seasonal Cans Sampler Beer uploaded by Leighanna H.Blue Moon Brewmaster's Seasonal Cans Sampler Beer uploaded by Amy A.Blue Moon Brewmaster's Seasonal Cans Sampler Beer uploaded by Andrea C.
4 colors available

BY BLUE MOON

During summer, we crave crisp, refreshing beers, like our Summer Honey Wheat, an award-winning wheat ale crafted with clover honey for a subtle sweetness and orange peel for a hint of citrus. Also, for the first time in this pack, you'll find our White IPA. It's crafted with four different types of hops, wheat, and a hint of orange peel for a bright hop aroma and taste. To round out this pack, we added our year-round offering, Blue Moon® Belgian White Belgian-Style Wheat Ale, crafted with Valencia Orange peel for a hint of citrus and a touch of wheat for a smooth, creamy finish. These ales are ready to be enjoyed at all your summer gatherings under the sun. Check out our complete portfolio of beers at bluemoonbrewingco.com. Cheers, Keith. see more...

• Does pumpkin have a good flavor with this?1 Answers
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Getting the sampler cases is a great way to taste all of the Blue Moon flavors. Try it out and you will not be disappointed. Get some oranges too! Good price for what you are getting- recommend to others!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
While i generally don't mind canned beer, blue moom doesn't tast as good this way. The seasonal collection is great though. Nice Belgium taste with a hint of other flavors.
Alexandra Q.
Alexandra Q.
Mesa, AZ
I usually prefer a hoppy beer but these hot the spot when I'm looking for something sweeter. The vanilla isn't my fave but I'm obsessed with cinnamon horchata mmmmm
Darcie G.
Darcie G.
Luzerne
I love the sampler boxes as they give you the chance to try several types of beer all in in one box. I had several friends over and we all easily found a favorite.
Liz P.
Liz P.
I sampled these at HEB and I'd have to say they taste like what it says. Did I buy them? No, unfortunately I wasn't bought with the samples.
Tori Skye N.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Loved this variety pack and getting to try the different flavors blue moon has to offer other than the original! Great to bring to parties!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Mooresville, NC
The sampler packs are always wonderful! I really like trying different brews without committing a whole pack to a new flavor.
HANNAH K.
HANNAH K.
Collinsville, IL
These are good. We first found these at sams near us and gave it a try while at the lake. Everyone liked it.
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
Just a good tasting beer. Always satisfied with blue moon and love the variety with the sampler packs.
Tara F.
Tara F.
I always love sampler packs. These are great for people that aren't fond of "normal" beer!
Danessa B.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Does pumpkin have a good flavor with this?