BY BLUE MOON #36 in Beer

Green Paw Rhinestud Shirts White XL (16) Product Summary: Dog Shirts/Rhinestone Shirts/Green Paw Rhinestud Shirts see more...

Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I did not like this beer at all. The taste was awful. Very bitter. Also, it seemed to expire very quickly. It seems as if the beer went flat very quickly. By very quickly I mean within like 15 minutes or so of being out. Also, this beer is better served cold if at all. Served warm it is absolutely repulsive. It almost tastes spoiled. I do not recommend Blue Moon.
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Jordan A.
I love Blue Moon because they have different beers to try. They variety pack is my favorite. I love the smooth taste. It’s pretty affordable. Like I said the variety pack gives you options. I would recommend this brewing company to others because of the different choices. I 💙 Blue Moon!
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Nothing better then picking up some fresh oranges and a pack of Blue Moon to enjoy with your friends and family on the weekend. I especially love #Fall Blue Moon that comes out before #Halloween and their other special edition brews that always taste great. It is hard for me to choose another brand when #BlueMoon is available. Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Lee Ann B.
Pittsburgh
I’m not a beer drinker most nights. But there are those summer days that just call for a beer. Blue Moon is a great, easy drinking Belgium ale that’s light and refreshing. (I like mine with the orange!) draft or bottle, ice cold on a hot summer day, it’s just perfect!
Brittany B.
Semmes, AL
I’m just not a big beer drinker. But if I’m going to get a beer at a restaurant to eat with my food it’s going to be a blue moon. Draft preferably. With a large citrus wheel to put in it. It’s an easy to drink beer without the bleh feeling afterwards. I never waste it and let it get hot like boring traditional beer.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Blue Moon is one of the first brands that comes to mind when I think about beer. I think the taste is smoother compared to other brands and I like it. I would say it is one of my favorites along with Ballast Point beer. I would recommend to others and would continue to purchase.
Laura D.
Paoli, PA
Blue Moon makes a variety of Belgian wheat beers that are good for those who don't typically enjoy the taste of beer. Blue moon is a lighter brand that tastes good, particularly with orange slices! It is not a "value" beer per say (not like bud light, natural light, coors, etc.) but is less expensive than a lot of mid-range beer price points.
Kimberly G.
De-lish!! Very light and refreshing. Add a slice of orange and its the added perfect touch. Not to pricy and for the satisfaction of pure yumminess, it’s worth every penny. I always recommend to anyone who hasn’t tried it to give it just a try. I promise they won’t be disappointed and so far I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t like it or love it. Cheers and enjoy.
Grace V.
Blue Moon beer is a great company overall. They have many different flavors. My expectation for this brand was that Blue Moon would not be very good. I have seen some reviews and they were poor ratings. Yet, I happen to love Blue Moon!
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
What your favorite Garnishes for this drink, Lemon, Lime or Orange?
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
What are the varieties in the pack?
Hena H.
Dallas
Does Blue Moon taste like Bud Light? Because I love Bud Light but I don't want to buy a while 6pack of Blue Moon if I won't like it. Let me know!
Michaela W.
Parrish, FL
What is your favorite seasonal sampler pack?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Does pumpkin have a good flavor with this?