BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

Green Paw Rhinestud Shirts White XL (16) Product Summary: Dog Shirts/Rhinestone Shirts/Green Paw Rhinestud Shirts see more...

Meghan M.
Concord
I have tried so many of their beers I don’t even know where to start, but I’ve never met a blue moon I didn’t like. Besides their classics, they have some really cool seasonal brews and limited releases I’m always on the lookout for (um HELLO cinnamon horchata beer in the fall). Great company great variety
Danielle L.
New Orleans, LA
Blue Moon is a solid beer. Not the most exceptional, but just a really solid drink. It is a great beer to kick your feet up and relax with. Also recommended: the stereotypical orange slice. Just pop it in at the beginning, and eat it at the end. It really does compliment, and that gives you an idea of the taste Blue Moon goes for.
Barbara D.
Even without an orange wedge in it, I can taste notes of orange blossom in it. Pay attention sometime. This is a reliable fallback for me, since it's available almost everywhere. It's citrusy and fresh, but not sugary. Despite its rampant popularity, it has the wonderful heft of a wheat beer, and is by no means like drinking a light beer.
Michaela C.
I like most of the Blue Moon products, and think they do a good job of meeting the line between quality and price.  My favorite is the original Belgian White, on draft, with a slice of orange.  Any type of Blue Moon is always a good go-to for bringing to a party or gathering.
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Nothing better then picking up some fresh oranges and a pack of Blue Moon to enjoy with your friends and family on the weekend. I especially love #Fall Blue Moon that comes out before #Halloween and their other special edition brews that always taste great. It is hard for me to choose another brand when #BlueMoon is available. Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
I’m not a beer drinker most nights. But there are those summer days that just call for a beer. Blue Moon is a great, easy drinking Belgium ale that’s light and refreshing. (I like mine with the orange!) draft or bottle, ice cold on a hot summer day, it’s just perfect!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Blue Moon is one of the first brands that comes to mind when I think about beer. I think the taste is smoother compared to other brands and I like it. I would say it is one of my favorites along with Ballast Point beer. I would recommend to others and would continue to purchase.
Kimberly G.
De-lish!! Very light and refreshing. Add a slice of orange and its the added perfect touch. Not to pricy and for the satisfaction of pure yumminess, it’s worth every penny. I always recommend to anyone who hasn’t tried it to give it just a try. I promise they won’t be disappointed and so far I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t like it or love it. Cheers and enjoy.
Jennifer W.
I really love the Classic Blue Moon I love the surprise of that orange after taste to it I also have tried their pumpkin flavor which I also am a fan of very nice and crisp taste to it it's refreshing and smooth and I would recommend
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
I've tried many many many of their beers. My favorite to date was the cappuccino one that was seasonal. I was taken when their original beer was served with an orange slice, but it makes sense of you learn about the beer.
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
What your favorite Garnishes for this drink, Lemon, Lime or Orange?
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
What are the varieties in the pack?
Hena H.
Dallas
Does Blue Moon taste like Bud Light? Because I love Bud Light but I don't want to buy a while 6pack of Blue Moon if I won't like it. Let me know!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
What's your favorite flavor??
Michaela W.
Palmetto, FL
What is your favorite seasonal sampler pack?