Blue Moon Brewing Company

Green Paw Rhinestud Shirts White XL (16) Product Summary: Dog Shirts/Rhinestone Shirts/Green Paw Rhinestud Shirts

i haven’t really been a beer drinker but i want to open my options more and explore what i might like! What are your thoughts of Blue Moon Brewing Company if you’ve tried it? I’m definitely only into light beer/fruity taste and I heard Blue Moon is a good choice! Drop your recommendations/flavors!
What's your favorite flavor??
Always when you get a sampler there is at least one that you don't like. Out of your opinion which flavor is the worst of the case?
Start your review of Blue Moon Brewing Company!
Jennifer M.
Elizabethport, NJ
Blue Moon Brewing Company uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I liked the Iced Coffee Blonde. It’s different but it’s pretty good. I would definitely buy it again. The coffee beans are decaf so you won’t be kept up by caffeine. #beer #blue moon #TGIF
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,530 reviews
Blue Moon Brewing Company uploaded by Sandra G.
This is a new beer and my husband went crazy over it!! He said it is the best tasting coffee beer he ever had!! I did great on this Valentine's Day gift!! #happyhour #valentinesday #BlueMoonBrewingCompany
Jenna J.
Stony Point, NY
I love me a blue moon with an orange. The citrus flavor really comes through when you pair it. This may sound weird, but Blue Moon and Buffalo Wings are an amazingly flavorful combination.
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have always enjoyed products by Blue Moon. I've been lucky to have a few "House Parties" sponsored by BM. They always send great swag and my guests are never disappointed in the brew! <3
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Blue Moon is one of the first brands that comes to mind when I think about beer. I think the taste is smoother compared to other brands and I like it. I would say it is one of my favorites along with Ballast Point beer. I would recommend to others and would continue to purchase.
Jessi O.
The samplers are always great for trying new things. All of the styles in this are great for summer. they are refreshing and perfect for being outside in the heat. The summer honey wheat was particularly good.
Cassandra J.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Pretty much any beverage they make is absolutely delicious! Everything is affordable and just flat out amazing!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Blue moon, I Love these beers. I really like the taste of this beer it’s not bitter it’s not sweet it’s just perfect, especially when it’s garnished with a slice of orange. I prefer this beer over others at a restaurant.
Jacqueline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Blue Moon is a favorite of my family. It is my parents go to beer. I am not a beer lover, but I drink beer anyway. Blue Moon is one I've had many times.  As a non-beer lover I find it to be drinkable, especially with a squeeze of orange. The beer itself has an orange rind taste too it, which makes it stand out in the world of beer.
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Kroger
Blue Moon is an awesome company with great flavors. I just tried their Iced Coffee Blonde and it is amazing! Really flavorful and light. I found my new favorite!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kierra M.
Carnegie, PA
il y a un an
Alice P. il y a un an
This Beer has a good creamy flavor and it's good with mexican food. I just like it and I hope you do too