BY BLUE MOON #1 in Beer

Blue Moon® Belgian White* was our first year-round release back in 1995.

It started with our brewmaster, Keith Villa, wanting to craft a beer inspired by the flavorful Belgian Wits he enjoyed while studying brewing in Belgium. He brewed his interpretation using Valencia orange peel versus the traditional tart Curaçao orange peel, for a subtle sweetness, and added a touch of coriander to provide balance. Then he added oats and wheat to create a smooth, creamy finish that’s inviting to the palate. As a final touch, he garnished the beer with an orange slice to heighten the citrus aroma and taste. Its natural unfiltered appearance adds to the depth of flavors in Belgian White*.

Available in 12-oz. bottles, 6-pack, 12-pack, 12-oz. can, 16-oz. can, Draft

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's best on Draft with an orange slice but I drink the bottles too when I want to have a couple at home or at a friends." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite beers - serve it with an orange for a "beer cocktail"." in 7 reviews
Palmira B.
I don't really drink beer lunch but last time I drink beer it was just one and it was good it's average it's good for Gatherings with friends and doesn't get you drunk right away you have to literally drink so many to get drunk which is good because I wasn't looking to get drunk but anyway it is good it's a really good and it's not like overwhelming the alcohol in it is very low which is good it is very appealing to the eye that's why I bought him I want to try something new and I liked it I would say that I would drink again of these so I do recommend it
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I give Blue Moon an average rating because it does have a bold citrus flavour but so do many other beers on the market now...and they've actually worked to keep up with changing tastes.
I'm not one who likes fruit in my beer, especially if a beer requires it to taste "correctly" because honestly I don't always trust who cut the fruit or where it was stored :-/
∞ O.
New York
almost opaque orange with a 1 finger white head. Smell is sweet wheat and fruity. Taste is really sweet from the wheat with a fair presence of yeasty spice (coriander?). Definitely taste the orange too. It’s yummy. Feel is pretty thick for the abv. Really solid here. Overall I like it. One of my favorite macro beers and super easy drinking.
Nubia G.
I am a light weight so I drank two and it hit me hard so watch out to you light weights like me. I would say, drink one first and then wait like 20 minutes for the second one, no joke. Taste amazing and it's smooth. But I wouldn't think two would hit me hard as it did during my lunch date. 😂 anyways, it's great and it's good. Worth trying.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite beers to order on draft, especially when it’s on a happy hour price. It is typically around $6 at most bars and worth every penny. I love that it is brewed with citrus. It has such a crisp and healthy flavor and tastes great with an orange slice. It tastes great in all seasons but best in the summer and fall.
Kelly H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Ashleigh L.
Kenner, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Blue Moon as a company. It’s one of my go-tos for beer, and my go-to when I want a citrusy beer. Personally I find it tastes the same as shock top, but usually order Blue Moon because I view it as classier, and it’s easier to find. Tastes better out of the bottle than the cans but that’s most beer. Even better on draft. Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Ale
Liza V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite casual beers to drink. It’s hearty and flavorful without a bitter taste like many beers can have. I love to have mine with a slice of orange of course. It’s very refreshing and not too filling despite being hearty. It has some slight floral tones and a nice citrusy flavor as well.
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good beer and always a safe choice for me. It’s refreshing and has a very mild flavor that I feel like many different beer drinkers could enjoy. I gave it only 3 stars because it’s just not one of my favorite ones (I’m more into IPAs and sours), but still a good one and worth trying!
Breanna E.
I hate the taste of blue moon. I’ve has so many different kinds. I’m not sure what it is about it. I’ve tried so hard to like it because so many people I hang out with like it and buy it all the time lol it’s mostly the after taste that I can’t stand. Honestly Idk what it is. I really wish I liked this stuff.
Sara W.
Ona, WV
Do you prefer bottled or draft Blue Moon?
Brooke S.
Rogers , AR
Orange or lemon...?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
What do you like to pair with it?
Christina S.
Endicott, NY
Which seasonal Blue Moon is the best, in your opinion?
Jennifer F.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it come in other flavors?