BY BLUE MOON #1 in Beer

Blue Moon® Belgian White* was our first year-round release back in 1995.

It started with our brewmaster, Keith Villa, wanting to craft a beer inspired by the flavorful Belgian Wits he enjoyed while studying brewing in Belgium. He brewed his interpretation using Valencia orange peel versus the traditional tart Curaçao orange peel, for a subtle sweetness, and added a touch of coriander to provide balance. Then he added oats and wheat to create a smooth, creamy finish that’s inviting to the palate. As a final touch, he garnished the beer with an orange slice to heighten the citrus aroma and taste. Its natural unfiltered appearance adds to the depth of flavors in Belgian White*.

Available in 12-oz. bottles, 6-pack, 12-pack, 12-oz. can, 16-oz. can, Draft

• What size do you buy these in?1 Answers
  • Have yet to try this - I know it's quite popular. Thoughts?4 Answers
  • Is this good? Would like to try it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's best on Draft with an orange slice but I drink the bottles too when I want to have a couple at home or at a friends." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite beers - serve it with an orange for a "beer cocktail"." in 7 reviews
Palmira B.
I don't really drink beer lunch but last time I drink beer it was just one and it was good it's average it's good for Gatherings with friends and doesn't get you drunk right away you have to literally drink so many to get drunk which is good because I wasn't looking to get drunk but anyway it is good it's a really good and it's not like overwhelming the alcohol in it is very low which is good it is very appealing to the eye that's why I bought him I want to try something new and I liked it I would say that I would drink again of these so I do recommend it
Maddi H.
Bryan, OH
girl.... let me tell you about this beer right now okay. if you walk into a restaurant and you got a DD and you wanna taste something that'll really blow your mind; order a blue moon, ON DRAFT, with an orange slice. squeeze the orange. drink the beer. i bet that glass will be empty in 10 seconds or
less, guaranteed. it is so good and smooth and rich. 10/10
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this beer!  This beer is brewed with citrus in which adds a lot to the flavor.  I buy this occasionally at my local liquor store and I'm always satisfied everytime I drink it!  I would highly recommend this beer for those whom want a high, quality beer.
Danielle C.
Blue moon is another one of those beers that are just ok. There's nothing special about it. It has kind of a weird aftertaste, almost a little bitter. It's a little thick and tough to drink because of the taste. Not really a big fan of this one. Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Ale
Becky S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I give Blue Moon an average rating because it does have a bold citrus flavour but so do many other beers on the market now...and they've actually worked to keep up with changing tastes.
I'm not one who likes fruit in my beer, especially if a beer requires it to taste "correctly" because honestly I don't always trust who cut the fruit or where it was stored :-/
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a beer drinker AT ALL!! But I found myself drinking Blue Moon while at the bar watching a Bronco's game. I really loved the smoothness of this beer. Not tart and dry like most others. I really love the orange flavors in the beer. It is the only beer I will drink! I would like to venture out and try the other flavors but I haven't done so yet. If you haven't tried this beer it is worth it.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite beers to order on draft, especially when it’s on a happy hour price. It is typically around $6 at most bars and worth every penny. I love that it is brewed with citrus. It has such a crisp and healthy flavor and tastes great with an orange slice. It tastes great in all seasons but best in the summer and fall.
Andrea K.
Howell, MI
This is really good with a fresh orange. I’m usually a fan of light beers but I can drink this one. I like this every once in awhile. My local grocery store usually has a good sale on this beer. It’s worth checking out if you’re of age.
Kara S.
My boyfriend LOVES Blue Moon. There is always some in the fridge. I love it because its light and crisp and tastes delicious with a nice orange peel on the rim of the glass! Everytime we stop at the liquor store, we always get some Blue Moon. I think it is a great summertime beer but the bf would say its a great beer for ANY season.
Kylie R.
Oceanside, CA
I always grew up watching my dad drink this on a occasion with a slice of orange. I always made fun of him cause he had to have that slice of orange, but I tried this beer a few days back and wow I HATED beer before but this made me like it alittle more. It has good flavor in the beginning the after taste is real beery, but I love it can’t complain and I will buy it again.
Sara W.
Ona, WV
Do you prefer bottled or draft Blue Moon?
Brooke S.
Rogers , AR
Orange or lemon...?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
What do you like to pair with it?
Christina S.
Endicott, NY
Which seasonal Blue Moon is the best, in your opinion?
Jennifer F.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it come in other flavors?