BY BLUE MOON #3 in Beer

Blue Moon® Belgian White* was our first year-round release back in 1995.

It started with our brewmaster, Keith Villa, wanting to craft a beer inspired by the flavorful Belgian Wits he enjoyed while studying brewing in Belgium. He brewed his interpretation using Valencia orange peel versus the traditional tart Curaçao orange peel, for a subtle sweetness, and added a touch of coriander to provide balance. Then he added oats and wheat to create a smooth, creamy finish that’s inviting to the palate. As a final touch, he garnished the beer with an orange slice to heighten the citrus aroma and taste. Its natural unfiltered appearance adds to the depth of flavors in Belgian White*.

Available in 12-oz. bottles, 6-pack, 12-pack, 12-oz. can, 16-oz. can, Draft

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's best on Draft with an orange slice but I drink the bottles too when I want to have a couple at home or at a friends." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite beers - serve it with an orange for a "beer cocktail"." in 7 reviews
Palmira B.
I don't really drink beer lunch but last time I drink beer it was just one and it was good it's average it's good for Gatherings with friends and doesn't get you drunk right away you have to literally drink so many to get drunk which is good because I wasn't looking to get drunk but anyway it is good it's a really good and it's not like overwhelming the alcohol in it is very low which is good it is very appealing to the eye that's why I bought him I want to try something new and I liked it I would say that I would drink again of these so I do recommend it
Alex S.
Austin
I had it one time at a restaurant with my meal. The one thing I can say is that it’s very good cold and very good for the first 3 sips. It was around $5 for a pint which isn’t bad for the restaurant I went to. I would recommend but only if you ask for it to be dressed with an orange. It tastes better with an orange.
Tania E.
Fontana
Ok, this beer is my favorite when it comes to eating pizza or definitely wings.! This is what I always order if I’m going to bww, or TGIF! Taste amazing with hot wings! I don’t believe it’s pricey pretty affordable. Especially for the taste and type of beer it is. Definitely recommend!
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Ahhh. College undergrad i always kept a couple of 12 packs in my fridge bc..,, well it was college undergrad you see. Lol. This was always in my fridge because it was such a good flavor of beer, especially come fall time up where the leaves started to change and we would get beautiful scarf and boot temperatures. The nice crisp flavor to this beer that doesn't linger like a heavy her was perfect for gamedays, porch swinging, any and everything in that beautiful weather. Don't even get me started on my orange slice that was in every home glass that was had. ☝️ perfection.
Shannon L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I LOVE Blue Moon. It's definitely better on tap garnished with a slice of orange, but it's always a nice choice for anyone looking for an easy and simple Belgian beer. It's very refreshing on a hot day, yet goes well with dinner in the winter. I'm truly a Blue Moon fan.
Violet V.
Houston , TX
Blue moon is one of my favs, it is a Belgian beer so it’s a bit different from your normal domestic & imported beers, the flavors are so creamy and the spices are just right, you also have flavors like orange and coriander, if you ever had it you should give it a try.
Brittany M.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my go to beer when I don’t know what to drink. It’s a lighter beer so perfect for a dinner beverage. It’s has a decent alcohol percentage so only a couple and if you are like me, you get a decent buzz! And it tastes great, especially with a fresh orange slice!
Jess R.
My favorite beer. Goes well with literally anything. Food? Check. Hot summer nights? Check. Cool winter days by the fire? Check.

Light, bubbly, just citrus enough. Absolutely refreshing. Affordable. Will purchase over and over again. So good.
Quiana O.
Orlando, FL
I'm not a regular beer drinker. I prefer wine so I'm definitely not an expert. But when I'm craving a beer, this is my go-to. Its not too intense but it also isnt so light to where I dont feel like I'm drinking beer anymore. Its a great balance. I'd recommend it to a person who doesnt regularly drink beer.
Melissa L.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Really light and refreshing beer. I like wheat beers Rahway are fruity and this is perfect! Has a slight orange taste and aroma, and when paired with an orange wedge is perfect for a summer day. Would love to try more blue moon products besides the original.
Sara W.
Ona, WV
Do you prefer bottled or draft Blue Moon?
Brooke S.
Rogers , AR
Orange or lemon...?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
What do you like to pair with it?
Christina S.
Endicott, NY
Which seasonal Blue Moon is the best, in your opinion?
Jennifer F.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it come in other flavors?