BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesBeerBlue Moon
Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl oz Bottles, 54% ABV

Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl. oz. Bottles, 5.4% ABV

NULL

Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl. oz. Bottles, 5.4% ABV Who loves this beer and thinks the orange slice is a must? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
How long have you been drinking this brand? How many is enough? How does it make you feel? When/why would you drink this brand of beer? Top 5 beers?
Start your review of Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl. oz. Bottles, 5.4% ABV!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's best on Draft with an orange slice but I drink the bottles too when I want to have a couple at home or at a friends.in reviews
One of my favorite beers - serve it with an orange for a "beer cocktail".in reviews
Milquely S.
Jersey City, NJ
Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl. oz. Bottles, 5.4% ABV uploaded by Milquely S.
I love this beer is my favorite. I love the taste of it. And I like drinking it with a slice of orange.
Melissa B.
Okemos, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl. oz. Bottles, 5.4% ABV uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite craft beers. I love the hint of the taste of orange! It’s one of my favorite beers in the summer. It’s a Belgian style wheat ale. It’s an easy smooth taste that is nice in the summer in the Midwest. It was launched in 1995 by MillerCoors in Golden, Colorado. I recommend this one to all. Especially to those who love ales.
Janice L.
Victorville, CA
Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl. oz. Bottles, 5.4% ABV uploaded by Janice L.
This is my favorite, all-year-round beer! Blue Moon is a Belgian Style Wheat Ale. Some compare it to Shock Top, although I think Blue Moon is much better! It's brewed with Valencia Orange Peel and has 5.4% alcohol. You can get it in a bottle or a can. I get it for about $20 for a 12 pack at my local grocery store, but they often go on sale for less! If you can't do IPAs and the other popular versions fill you up before getting you tipsy, grab an orange slice, a Blue Moon and a glass! You'll be hooked at 1st sip!
Matthew H.
Overall a well-balanced beer. It's enhanced with a cut of orange. To be clear, not a wedge on the side of the glass, thats too much, just a thinly sliced cut set into the glass to float on the beer, not squeezed. It's a great go to beer in a bar that has a small selection of domestics, but carries this as an alternative for people that want something a little more than average. It's isn't overly complex but it is refreshing. I suggest anyone try it that is just starting to venture out into the craft beer world and wants to begin finding new flavors to try.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
1,033 reviews
Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl. oz. Bottles, 5.4% ABV uploaded by Buse B.
Purchased at: Target
I really want to know who doesn’t like blue moon! Great balance great taste and easy to drink. You guys should try this amazing belgian beer. I promise you wont regret it and be as happy as me!!!!!!!!!!!
Stephanie W.
Hamilton Square
Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl. oz. Bottles, 5.4% ABV uploaded by Stephanie W.
Unfortunately I am not a blue moon fan! I always thought it had a soapy flavor. I bought recently thinking I’d like it. It’s not very cheap and I was pretty dissapointed. I wouldn’t buy again sorry to say
Mary F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Blue Moon isn’t bad for a mass market beer. It definitely tastes better with the traditional orange slice though. For the price it is tough to beat, especially when you need a large quantity.
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl. oz. Bottles, 5.4% ABV uploaded by Candice R.
Love [product:blue-moon-belgian-white-ale-beer-6-pack-12-fl-oz-bottles-54%-abv] it’s my go to when I’m at any bar anywhere! The crisp refreshing citrus flavor is just what I need on a warm day!! If you haven’t tried [product:blue-moon-belgian-white-ale-beer-6-pack-12-fl-oz-bottles-54%-abv] yet I suggest you do !!
Asia W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl. oz. Bottles, 5.4% ABV uploaded by Asia W.
I love blue moons there alittle strong compared to bud light i personally like to pour my blue moon in a glass and squeeze a orange slice in it that truly makes the beer shine
Nadiya P.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer, 6 Pack, 12 fl. oz. Bottles, 5.4% ABV uploaded by Nadiya P.
Love it, my favorite beer ever. It’s a taste of real beer, light & delicious, you’ll remember it forever. Highly recommend Blue Moon beer for barbecue parties👌🏻🍺

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Genny O.