Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
Blue Moon is probably my favorite beer of all time! It is my go to when I'm out and want to order a beer, and the one I buy most frequently at the grocery store as well. I also really like these aluminum bottles that come in. Great flavor and decent priced!
Alexandra S.
West Allis
Blue Moon is a light, yet full flavored beer, that is refreshing and delicious. Perfect by itself or with a slice of orange. A yummy go to beer all year round. I have been drinking blue moon for years and I won't stop buying it any time soon. Try it!
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
Blue moon is my go to beer at the bar, it’s usually part of happy hour it’s not expensive I think bottle and draft tastes the same. The new cans with twist tops keep it colder longer. The other flavors they make are good as well. I like the orange flavor.
Kelli D.
Frostburg MD
Aluminum cans are a beers best friend. Blue moon in a aluminium can was great. Still room to place the orange on the side and the beer keep colder longer. Top of line beer at a value price. I will continue to buy for cold nights around the campfire.
Jessica G.
Des Moines , IA
One of my favorite beers especially with an orange. I love the flavor. I don’t feel like it is ever too heavy or too much. I usually always choose this beer if they have it when I go out to eat. The price to purchase at the story isn’t bad either.
Jacquilyn M.
New London
Crispy and refreshing! Both words I would use to describe this beer to someone! Have bought a few times! Was not disappointed! Would recommend to anyone who wants a nice light beer! Very affordable! Can be found pretty much anywhere beer is sold!
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I LOVE Blue Moon. If I'm ever craving a good, hearty beer I always go towards a Blue Moon with a giant slice of orange. It's the best thing ever on tap. I think that these larger aluminum bottles make it easier and more convenient to take them on the go and to make sure that they will stay cold.
Sarah K.
Blue Moon is my all time favorite beer! I love wheat beers and this one is the best! Cold and served with a fresh orange slice is the best!! These go down so easily and perfect for all seasons! I haven’t tried the aluminum cans but I want too!
Cristina P.
Madison Hts, VA
Smooth and refreshing taste. I like to drink mine with a slice of orange in it. It really brings out the flavors and I suppose adds a girlie twist to a beer. I definitely recommend trying with our without the orange slice. It's delicious!!!!!!
Nikki H.
Classic blue moon! I'm so happy they started the alumninum bottles! They're perfect for days at the beach where glass isn't allowed the the resealable tops make it the perfect beach beer to close when you bring it into the ocean! I am hooked