Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #51 in Beer

Ashley 💋.
Tampa
I'll start off by saying i am not remotely a beer drinker. I am more of a wine gal myself. But if I do drink a beer it's always blue moon. These babies are always great at an overly warm concert venue. I'll usually have one at concerts. Definitely a repeat costumer.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
While I prefer this beer from the tap, its still a great beer to have around the house. Its so crisp and light but doesn't feel like youre drinking water at all. It does make me feel full fast so i drink this when watching football and snacking with my husband and friends
Julie F.
Tampa, FL
How great are these cans?? I love the screw top, it’s so convenient for clumsy people like me who frequently knock over my beer when I’m sitting by our fire pit. Problem solved! It’s the classic blue moon taste that we all love is a bigger, more convenient container.
Saheba S.
Orlando, FL
Love this light and refreshing beer. It started out as one of my favrorire and still is compared to other wheat beers. It's always delicous and refreshing. I've been buying it for years and will continue to do so! Overall I've never had a complaint with Blue Moon.
Sarah D.
St Louis Park, MN
Immediately reminds me of baseball season! Bring a koozie with this bottle because it does nothing to keep your beer cold in the heat. Great beer in the glass and the aluminum doesn’t change that :) if you’re at home, add an orange wedge to the beer to make it that much better!
Jazsmen H.
I love blue moon. I usually just drink it from the tap or maybe a bottle. My brother and I decided to just buy these ones from the cans and boy let me tell you. These are way better than the bottles. Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle
Anthony M.
Columbia Hts, MN
Great beer, great taste and usually pretty affordable. Ill but this beer over a lot of other ones out there. Its a different taste than the classic light beer. You can get it at most bars/sporting events. Go try it because I don't think you'll be let down!
Dana S.
I like this beer because it is light and has a fruiter taste to it. Personally, I am not a big beer drinker but I think this is unique and is available in many stores and bars. I do not think that it is too expensive and you can find it at many types of stores.
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
Blue Moon is probably my favorite beer of all time! It is my go to when I'm out and want to order a beer, and the one I buy most frequently at the grocery store as well. I also really like these aluminum bottles that come in. Great flavor and decent priced!
Alexandra S.
West Allis
Blue Moon is a light, yet full flavored beer, that is refreshing and delicious. Perfect by itself or with a slice of orange. A yummy go to beer all year round. I have been drinking blue moon for years and I won't stop buying it any time soon. Try it!