Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON

Zion n.
This is my all-time favorite brand. I get it all the time whenever I see it. Also some places have it super cheap you can get a bottle for like two bucks and that is my favorite. I recommend it to everyone to try and trust me you won't be sad
Nikki H.
Classic blue moon! I'm so happy they started the alumninum bottles! They're perfect for days at the beach where glass isn't allowed the the resealable tops make it the perfect beach beer to close when you bring it into the ocean! I am hooked
Kayla C.
Tastiest beer, ever. It's just plain delicious! I am a Bud Light gal, but I had a Blue Moon a while back, at a football game & I am stuck! If we go to dinner, I get a Blue Moon, 9 times out of 10. Bud Light is still my football beer, though. The orange was a weird thing for me, until I tried it! Do it!!! It makes it even better!
Raina T.
arnold, MO
I love this. It has a citrus hint and is pretty sweet, best beer I have ever had in my life. I prefer this over other brands and once you taste it, it's easy to understand why. Worth the price, worth every sip, worth a trip to the store.
Jamie Z.
Colorado Springs
One of my favorite beers. Definitely add an orange slice for the full experience. Really refreshing in the summer but also good and cozy by the fire in the fall or winter. Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle
Monica L.
This is my all time favorite beer and is my go to for the most part. It has a refreshing orange flavor that’s not overpowering. I can definitely drink a few of these and not get sick of it. It’s usually a reasonable price too
Kendra B.
Saint Joseph
It's got a good classic flavor and goes down pretty easy. I definitely recomend this beer for the people who like a simple classic flavor. It's pretty comparable to your other basic beers but it's a little bit more smooth. Definitely would purchase again!
Jessica J.
LEAWOOD, KS
Whenever I am in the mood for a beer, my go to is a Blue Moon. It is light, refreshing & does not make me feel super full after drinking like some beers usually do. I also love that BM's are good in any season.
Megan M.
Oconomowoc, WI
You can not go wrong with a draft Blue Moon served with an orange slice! However, if draft is not available and you have to pack for a picnic or family reunion, this White Ale in an Aluminum Bottle is a great one to put in the picnic basket or cooler!
K'Sandre C.
I love all blue moon products. If I haven't tried them all I would def not be opposed to doing so. Great price and it's one of the top tasting beers in my opinion. I've bought it at bars and in store to keep at home. I will always continue to buy blue moon.