Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Victoria A.
Austin, TX
I had these a couple of times and they were pretty good. Great with a dash of orange it was great!
jessica m.
Classic white ale tastes best when served with a slice of orange. Light beer lovers will enjoy it.
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
aysel b.
El Cajon, CA
I don’t drink an alcohol, but my friend does. She like it so much. Always see her with this bottle
Caprice S.
Stockton
UGH blue moon what can i say? Regardless of what some people have said i love a good old blue moon
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
I don't know if its just me but I like these beers, they are my favorite and have been since 2014.
McKenzie H.
Uniontown, OH
Love my beer in a can. This is the perfect beer. Reasonably priced every where I have seen it too!
Fabiely S.
Medley, FL
Love it in a can thats is more like a bottle but you are not worries of breaking it! Favorite ever
Ashley H.
Indianapolis , IN
Always been a fan of this beer especially with a orange slice. The cans like this are a added bonus
Emily W.
waterloo , IA
easiest “nicer” beer to drink. i prefer it without the orange like every place tends to serve it