Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Amber T.
Fulton, NY
I'm not a beer girl but this beer I can drink. It's affordable and delicious with an orange slice in it!
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Get your perk on. Not the worst, but not the best. It's worth it either way......... Give it a shot......
Victoria S.
Villa Ridge, MO
Has a very light orangey taste, and hint of wheat. Very good with a slice of orange! Great summer beer
Jenn S.
Flagstaff
Favorite beer hands down for me. Love the aluminum cans so I can now have my favorite beer at the lake!
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
Blue moon with an orange is the very best. If you haven’t tried it I definitely recommend that you do.
Sharyn M.
Madison
My favorite beer that is easy to drink. A good summer beer. Affordable. Easy to find in bars or stores.
Lindsay V.
Blue moon is great. Tastes good with any food item your eating . Nice price also. Can buy it anywhere
Jeshanah J.
Madison, MS
I'm definitely not a big beer drinker, but this is perfectly refreshing for tailgating on a game day.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
Really like this beer. Great taste and a good choice. Really delicious. I always love their products
Kaydi W.
Vian, OK
I don’t drink any other beer but this and angry orchard. Super light flavor and light on the stomach!