Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
This is one of my favorite beers. It's not too dark, not too light, and I'm definitely a fan of the citrus!
Tana K.
Such a classic. Rich flavor, pairs perfect with a slice of orange on the side! Great purchase for the price
Kayla H.
This is probably my least favorite beer and has a really skunk today and everytime I get it it tastes flat
Brittany W.
Newville , PA
Blue moon is a great go to beer. It’s light and paired with an orange. I would suggest this beer to anyone.
Lisa B.
Tastes amazing. Very soft when you drink it. Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle
Lisbenid M.
Orlando, FL
This beer is the best gift ever for my husband!! When I want to make him happy I buy blue moon and walaaah
Michelle D.
Surgoinsville , TN
My favorite to drink when out with friends or watching the football Tennessee Vols game with my husband !!
Elizabeth B.
Chattanooga
Blue moon is my favorite beer. I’d pick it over the most expensive beer every time. It’s absolute delicious
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Great smooth flavor. A lot different than the regular blue moon. I prefer this when eating a lighter meal.
Rachel •.
I love this aluminum bottle! Stays cold way longer than the glass! Blue Moon is best when drinking it cold