Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Elise M.
This beverage is great. I like drinking it in the summer. It is also good to serve at parties. My friends like it
Natasha N.
Somerville, MA
Not expensive and a light beer with some good flavor. Easy drink for someone who doesn't like beer all that much.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
Great taste. A few beers will do. But not good for all night. Definitely a must buy. Buy a keg. I love this beer
Kaylee M.
Columbia, SC
Blue moon is my go to beer! It’s usually sold at any restraunt so I can always count on blue moon being a choice!
Karly W.
Benton, KY
This is the perfect pale ale to get all of your taste buds flowing and moving! I love this refreshing light taste
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
I've always liked Blue Moon so I can say that I've definitely bought this more than once! Such cute packaging too
Amber C.
I love a blonde beer. I am not normally a fan of blue moon but this tastes like a normal blonde. Great flavor.
Kylie K.
Toledo, OH
Nice wheat beer. Refreshing orange flavor, not very hoppy. Good beer for the summer, goes well with Summer food
Brittney R.
Spokane Vly, WA
My everyday beer. Nice flavor and super smooth. This is my go to beer and is delicious with a slice of orange.
Erin W.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm a big fan of Blue Moon and a returning customer! Goes down easy without making you feel full and is light!