Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love blue moon beer it by far my favorite. I bought this product at food city and had never seen blue moon in these recappable bottles. Delicious light crisp flavor. I’d definitely purchase this beer again love that it can be recapped great for picnics as not to spill your beverage. Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle
Meggie H.
Hands down my favorite beer. I have been drinking blue moon for about 10 years now and never have I ever gotten sick of it. Very light and goes down easy. Goes well with pub/americano foods. Such as, pizza, burgers, cheesesteaks (Philly!), wings .... you get the idea. All around is the perfect beer. The aluminum can is always a great touch.
Miranda M.
Atlanta, GA
Great for the price! I love to mix this beer with a bit of orange juice for a less expensive twist on a mimosa when I’m out to brunch. Always available at bars and always in my price range. Definitely recommend serving with an orange wedge.
Ana I.
Tukwila, WA
Blue Moon is my husband’s favorite beer. I’ve had it on occasion and actually like the taste. I’m not too big of a beer drinker, but Blue Moon is pretty good. It tastes crisp and has a hint of citrus taste.
Jessica H.
Milledgeville, GA
This is a great beer. It's simple, refreshing and light. I enjoy it on a nice summer day with some wings or even in some beer infused recipes. There are many ways to enjoy it.
Yesenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this kind of beer. I love to drink it with a slice of orange and just let the orange soak in the beer amd eat it afterwards. I dont really like beer but love this one.
Laurie A.
N Arlington, NJ
I love the bottle.  This beer has a crisp flavor and scent.  It is not too hoppy and not too light.  I've purchased at my local liquor store.  Very affordable.  Personally I love blue moon!! I think it is better than all other beers.  I am always satisfied, especially with an orange.
Michele M.
A great beer to have on hand around the holidays!  It tastes great and doesn't have the watery taste of some other blends.  I purchase this on a regular basis and prefer it to other brands.  Overall, while it might be a bit on the more expensive side, I think it is worth the investment for the quality.
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I have been a lover of Blue Moon for a long time and while I love getting on draught, having it in an aluminum can is the second best thing! I prefer cans over bottles because they are less likely to bubble over. The taste of Blue Moon has nice hints of orange while not being too sweet. You don't lose any flavor from the can and it makes it easier for on the go.
Natalie E.
My favorite beer. I'm not a true beer drinker. However, warm summer nights call for an ice cold CAN from an icey cooler..you can even hold the orange slice. Otherwise I will nibble the orange slice and slip the rind in my can. So good. Smooth and refreshing. Great with steamed Chesapeake bay blue crabs with tons old old bay. Trust me, I'm from Baltimore. Lol.