Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Kelsi K.
Richland , WA
One my favorite beers. So smooth, not too tarte and not too expensive. Throw an orange in your cup and it’s perfect.
Shantay C.
Whittier, CA
Yummy beer. I love it and becauseim a beer person. I tried and keep drinking because the taste is so good not bitter
Alana E.
Pollock
It was very good. All blue moon products are exceptional. Put an orange slices in the bottle for a truly great brew!
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Blue moon is my favorite beer. It has a citrus flavor and is so smooth. It is affordable and perfect for a night out!
Jeanine W.
Florence
I did not really like this product. It was not what I was looking for and somewhat disappointing it was affordable
Angel E.
Front royal , VA
This one of the my favorite blue moons that I've tried. It so yummy and I can't ever get enough of it. So worth it
Kelsey S.
Columbus, OH
Good beer, nice in the summer time. A more popular one you'll find out that has flavor rather than some light beer
Whitney T.
West Fargo , ND
I love blue moon! And so does my boyfriend, I love that you can purchase it almost anywhere. It’s pretty affordable
Jasmine r.
Wasco
Husband drinks this one says its a bit stronger but he likes it and he recently just changed to but I enjoy it too
Yanessa N.
North Bergen, NJ
These cans are perfect for any outddor activities or events. Like camping or a festival. Who doesn't love blie moon