Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
One of my favorite beers. Put an orange in it and your good to go. Goes well with a cookout or u need something to unwind
Rebecca C.
I have been drinking this for years and it has been a fav of mine. It is a good one and i love it a lot. I reccomend it!
Joyce C.
One of my go to drinks. Anytime I get wings blue moon is the drink to get. The Orange is the seal. Orange juice and beer!
kimberly S.
Evansville, IN
Nice smooth refreshing taste, I would recommend it to many people who is looking for a new taste. Thanks for everything
Thalia V.
Roslindale , MA
This beer is so simple yet deliciously crisp and refreshing. I always pair it with an orange and it is supr refreshing
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Absolutely amazing beer I personally like it with a squeeze of lemon very tasty light but full-bodied great micro brew
Stephanie G.
wilmington, NC
Very good, office is ok, line the variety, it's good to tryVery good, office is ok, line the variety, it's good to try
Krystal D.
Tucson, AZ
We love blue moon. Whenever we can’t agree on what to get, this is what we choose. Pairs great with a slice of orange.
Devon M.
Southborough, MA
Bigger than a regular beer so you don't need a refill as soon!  Affordable, refreshing, one of my favorites.
Claudia B.
Chicago
I'm not much of a beer fan but this one is good with a slice or hint of orange juice in it. I sold it a lot at the bar.