Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #51 in Beer

Sharnique G.
Jacksonville, FL
I personally prefer an Ale. This on is a favor. The taste is great and the hint of orange makes it that much more better
Rebecca C.
I have been drinking this for years and it has been a fav of mine. It is a good one and i love it a lot. I reccomend it!
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
One of my favorite beers. Put an orange in it and your good to go. Goes well with a cookout or u need something to unwind
Erin T.
Lackawanna
My go to beer of choice at any bar or restaurant. Delicious and refreshing, especially with a sliced orange in the glass!
Regine R.
I'm into foreign beer. The refreshing crisp Taste. The lightness of the Beer. Always get a six pack for the man the house
Stephanie G.
Wilmington, NC
Very good, office is ok, line the variety, it's good to tryVery good, office is ok, line the variety, it's good to try
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
My husbands favorite beer. It can be hard to find during certain times of the year. But we load up any time we find it
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Yum. My husband and I had this one our first date and it always takes me back. Can’t beat it with an orange, of course!
Claudia B.
Chicago
I'm not much of a beer fan but this one is good with a slice or hint of orange juice in it. I sold it a lot at the bar.
Krystal D.
Tucson, AZ
We love blue moon. Whenever we can’t agree on what to get, this is what we choose. Pairs great with a slice of orange.