Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #51 in Beer

Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
I have no idea why but I love these packaging on these! Keeps the beer so cold! All you need to do is add a slice of orange
Ashley C.
One of my favorite beers to drink! Belgium's are awesome. Highly recommended to everyone I know! Goes great with a orange.
Aaron A.
Livonia, mi
 Oone of the best beers out. Even the ladies love it! Grab yourself some lemons and have some fun! Great during any season.
Ashley H.
Staunton, VA
Now this beer is my favorite as long as I can pour it into a cup with an orange slice. This will be my go to beer for sure!
Van Averie S.
Love the flavor and lace of this beer. Super smooth taste. I also love the packaging. Easy open and you can always seal it.
Sharnique G.
Jacksonville, FL
I personally prefer an Ale. This on is a favor. The taste is great and the hint of orange makes it that much more better
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Love this especially with a little orange slice that I'd traditionally serve with this on draft. This Is my usual go to!
Erin T.
Lackawanna
My go to beer of choice at any bar or restaurant. Delicious and refreshing, especially with a sliced orange in the glass!
Regine R.
I'm into foreign beer. The refreshing crisp Taste. The lightness of the Beer. Always get a six pack for the man the house
Kristin H.
Charles Town, WV
I'm not much of a beer drinker. But I can enjoy a blue moon with 3 orange slices. It is a very crisp and refreshing beer.