Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #51 in Beer

Olivia R.
Creston
Blue Moon actually has flavor unlike many traditional American beers. I haven't tried something from blue moon I didn't like.
Kristen F.
I have yet to fond a beer I like. If I could squeeze and entire orange into every bottle of this though, I'd give it 4 stars.
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Not the best taste for what I like, but the price was pretty fair. Easy to find in store and I noticed most stores carry it
Cynthia W.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Great Beer! Amazing taste! Smooth and crisp. Light and refreshing. Would recommend to anyone. Great product for the price.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
I have no idea why but I love these packaging on these! Keeps the beer so cold! All you need to do is add a slice of orange
Mary P.
WILKES BARRE, PA
Blue Moon is my go to on-tap beer selection when I go out. It's crisp, refreshing, and mixes well with other beers as well.
Stephanie F.
Sunny isles beach , FL
This aluminum bottle is the best! Keep it cold and have the twist cap. Really enjoy blue moon in every event or beach day.
Crystal P.
I LOVE these they are my favorite. They taste so yummy in this bottled and my favorite beer! They also keep the drink cold.
Spring G.
Apache Jct, AZ
One of my favorites! Crisp, clean, smooth beer. Mild citrus taste and never bitter. Served with an orange slice and enjoy!
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I'm not much of a beer drinker, but this is pretty good. Not such a strong bitter taste like some other beers I have tried.