Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Emily A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ok for a lower rung of brew. If I am at a place without microbrews I get this with an orange. Not overpriced. Basic light ale pick
Karen R.
Conway Spgs, KS
This is one of my favorite beers. It tastes great especially cold! I really recommend it for those whom like a light tasting beer.
Margaret Y.
Stockton, CA
My favorite beer- so light and refreshing perfect for a summer day by the pool. Not incredibly pricey but also doesn't taste cheap.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
This beer has such an authentic taste and such a full body flavor I love how it's affordable and I can find it just about anywhere
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
So yum yum. Try to drink it with an orange slice to the best taste. This is served on Delta flights and just about anywhere.
Haley B.
Napoleon, OH
I am so glad they came out with pints. It's the perfect drink after a rough day at the office. Certainly my favorite at the moment
Lisbetty M.
Orlando, FL
my favorite drink is beer, I prefer a beer than a cocktail indisputably and on any occasion it's brand is soft and the taste I like
CJ S.
I am a huge fan of Blue Moon anyway, but putting it in a can with a LID!? Amazing. It’s the perfect poolside beer all summer long.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I really like this beer has a citrus taste to it I usually get this at the bar I love the way it taste it's very smooth going down
Rachel W.
My go to beer. It tastes good with anything you're eating or on it's own at a bar with friends. Definitely ask for an orange slice!