Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Palmira B.
Very smooth flavor easy to say I want another sip! Its 😋 lol just pop some open with friends and it makes an awesome and enjoyable evening.
Mike T.
Blue moon is a good go-to beer to enjoy any time. It is a typical Belgian beer with an orange twist to it that makes it a bit distinctive.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Love blue moon on a hot summer night and absolutely love it in the aluminum resealable bottles! I buy them whenever I can find them!
Brittney T.
Collinsville
Blue moon is amazing. Great flavor and gets the job done. I love the citrus flavor to it. Top it off with an orange and it’s perfection!
Bree F.
I highly recommend this brand to any and everybody goes into a slight orange Chris Abel German bread and beer. This is my fave beer ever.
Faye F.
Kissimmee
Ah yes.a can of this in the morning is a redneck mimosa.its a good breakfast beer ,not good with dinner it's a little heavy but delicious
Becca💥 E.
Boston, MA
Bring on summer with blue moon! Perfect for a cheap drink at the bar on a summer night. Affordable. Not too heavy. Good taste... love it.
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Super convientent! This beer is perfect for spring or summer! It's great with friends and is a good price for the quality, taste and abv
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
Very light beer. If you dont like the flavor of hops too much, this one is great! I love the orange peel that is brewed in with the beer.
Natalie K.
Olive Branch, Ms
I love blue moon. It is affordable and has a great taste. It is a classier beer. I would recommend this! I love this with an orange peel.