Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

Natalie G.
lindenhurst
This is my go to drink when going out with friends! Very light and refreshing and doesn’t make you feel bloated. The orange tang is perfect!
Brittany W.
Beavercreek
Blue Moon was my favorite until I tried Summer Shandy. I'm all for the summer beers. It's affordable, but not my number one favorite anymore.
Amber M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love blue moon but half the time it taste soapy. When it does taste good, it's great with a splash of orange juice or orange to top it off!
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
Blue moon is one of my go to beers. It is very tasty with a hint of orange peel and something I can drink at night or on the beach somewhere.
Amber O.
Wichita, KS
blue moon is my go to and my absolute favorite beer so i obviously love this can because it stays cold and is super easy to walk around with
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
This is my go to draft beer favorite. Put a big piece of orange in there and you'll be in beer heaven. Applebee's usually has this on draft.
Brittany C.
Searcy
Smooth great tasting and great product for the price if your looking for something to not break the bank and still really enjoy this is it!
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Love blue moon on a hot summer night and absolutely love it in the aluminum resealable bottles! I buy them whenever I can find them!
Valerie E.
My fiance loves blue moon! It is a lighter and more fruity beer. Its not as heavy as Guinness. It seems to be one of the most popular too.
Taylie B.
Blue moon is my go to beer. Super tasty and the flavor when you add an orange is even better! It’s smooth and crisp and I highly recommend.