Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON

Monique W.
Covington, LA
I wouldn't call myself a huge beer drinker but this one was ok. It was a little more bitter than I typically prefer, but it was still alright.
Ashley K.
My favorite beer to drink hands down.. taste smooth going down and it's not heavy either. I can have a few of these with an orange and I'm good to go
Karen S.
Blue moon is my absolute favorite beer! Add some orange juice (I know sounds weird but it’s great I promise). Or am orange slice! Very easy to drink
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
Very refreshing. It isn't too heavy, but yet isn't too light like others. It is good for both summer and winter. I have repurchased many times.
Mafer J.
I love Blue Moon beer! it has notes of orange and have a golden yellow look. It taste really good and i would recommend it with a orange slice on it.
Mary C.
Norfolk
Great beer perfect for any night. Reasonably priced and full of flavor. Blue Moon is the way to go. Perfect on a fall night with white chicken chili.
Alli M.
A very light and refreshing beer. Doesn't leave me feeling bloated. I bought it at my local Kroger's . It is availa le at most grocery stores too.
Kaitlyn S.
Such a smooth beer with great flavor! Awesome summertime drink would highly recommend this to someone who doesn’t LOVE beer taste but likes flavor
Autumn M.
Whitsett, NC
Blue moon with a fresh sliced orange nothing better. These bottles are awesome as well, the neck is big enough to get your orange slices in there.
Charity J.
The recap is nice seems to keep the beverage cooler longer.  I'm not sure if it's worth the extra money.  The taste is still smooth