Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Donna G.
Massapequa
Love, love, love Blue Moon in a can in the summer. At our beach club you are not allowed to have glass, Blue Moon in a can is the perfect alternative!
Kasey P.
Willowick, OH
This was the first beer i ever had and it is full of flavor and easy to drink. Love stopping at giant eagle and picking up a 6 pack in the summer time.
Roslyn M.
My husband absolutely LOVES this Ale, it is his first drink of choice after a long hard stressful day at the office, also goes well on game day!
Ashley K.
My favorite beer to drink hands down.. taste smooth going down and it's not heavy either. I can have a few of these with an orange and I'm good to go
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Throw an orange slice in and you are good to go! Pairs well with an array of foods. Burgers, sandwiches etc. Try it with a Rueben and thank me later!
Mary C.
Norfolk
Great beer perfect for any night. Reasonably priced and full of flavor. Blue Moon is the way to go. Perfect on a fall night with white chicken chili.
Mafer J.
I love Blue Moon beer! it has notes of orange and have a golden yellow look. It taste really good and i would recommend it with a orange slice on it.
Karen S.
Blue moon is my absolute favorite beer! Add some orange juice (I know sounds weird but it’s great I promise). Or am orange slice! Very easy to drink
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
Very refreshing. It isn't too heavy, but yet isn't too light like others. It is good for both summer and winter. I have repurchased many times.
Monique W.
Covington, LA
I wouldn't call myself a huge beer drinker but this one was ok. It was a little more bitter than I typically prefer, but it was still alright.