Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Lisa P.
Absolutely my favorite beer hands down. I especially love to order it out on draft. It's not too light or too bitter and doesn't leave me feeling full.
Donna G.
Massapequa
Love, love, love Blue Moon in a can in the summer. At our beach club you are not allowed to have glass, Blue Moon in a can is the perfect alternative!
Chelsey K.
Columbus, GA
I love me some Blue Moon Belgian Ale with a fresh squeezed orange!!! So yummy and filling! I prefer to buy at Publix bc they always have a great deal!
Kasey P.
Willowick, OH
This was the first beer i ever had and it is full of flavor and easy to drink. Love stopping at giant eagle and picking up a 6 pack in the summer time.
Monique W.
Covington, LA
I wouldn't call myself a huge beer drinker but this one was ok. It was a little more bitter than I typically prefer, but it was still alright.
Mafer J.
I love Blue Moon beer! it has notes of orange and have a golden yellow look. It taste really good and i would recommend it with a orange slice on it.
Ashley K.
My favorite beer to drink hands down.. taste smooth going down and it's not heavy either. I can have a few of these with an orange and I'm good to go
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Throw an orange slice in and you are good to go! Pairs well with an array of foods. Burgers, sandwiches etc. Try it with a Rueben and thank me later!
Karen S.
Blue moon is my absolute favorite beer! Add some orange juice (I know sounds weird but it’s great I promise). Or am orange slice! Very easy to drink
Mary C.
Norfolk
Great beer perfect for any night. Reasonably priced and full of flavor. Blue Moon is the way to go. Perfect on a fall night with white chicken chili.