Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Taylor B.
Carterville
Don't even get me started. If I drink a craft beer it will always be blue moon. I'm not a huge drinker, but with a slice of orange blue moon hits the spot
Allisah F.
PLAINS, PA
Such a delicious beer. Has a great taste that's easy to drink. It's my number one and go to beer! Also a beer that doesn't give me any type of heart burn.
Shyann P.
austin, Texas
Blue moon is one of my most favorite beers!!! Such a good product from the Rockies of Colorado!! If you havent tried a blue moon you are missing out!!! 💕😍
joenna g.
this is one of my all time favorite beers! I love it on a hot day or just out at dinner. my definate go to drink! 100% recommend to beer lovers out there.
Kristen W.
Why do these cans seem to keep things colder?! But seriously, I love Blue Moon! It is refreshing and light, and something I reach for often when I go out.
Cody W.
Indianapolis
I have never been one for spending more for beer in an aluminum can, but it is worth it from blue moon. This is the closest thing to getting it on draft.
Veronica L.
Las Vegas
Best on draft with an Orange slice, but when I want to enjoy a cold blue moon in the comfort of my own home I reach for Blue Moon in the aluminum bottle.
Crystal G.
Laredo, TX
It was ok. At the time it was heavy. The taste was a little more bitter than the last time I tried it. It was not as smooth as the last time I tried it.
Roslyn M.
My husband absolutely LOVES this Ale, it is his first drink of choice after a long hard stressful day at the office, also goes well on game day!
M C.
Smooth flavor....great taste....add sliced oranges in the glass to bring out the flavors...this is a better quality beer compared to others I’ve tried