Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

Emily S.
Savannah, GA
This review would be exactly like the other one I reviewed. This can is awesome because it’s a screw on and off top! Usually they are sold at baseball games which is nice and the can stays cool which is awesome too
Brittany D.
charlotte
If your looking for a nice refreshing beer, this is it. This is perfect for any summer occasion, even better with fresh orange slices. This is a great buy and worth every penny. Everyone I know loves blue moon.
Ashleigh L.
Mobile, AL
Blue Moon is one of my favorite beers. If I want an orange flavored beer-BAM there it is. Squeeze a fresh orange slice in and your golden. As with any beer, beer tastes better out of the bottle than it does out of a can. With that being said, the screw top on this bottle is a nice compromise, especially if you’re at the beach or the pool and you won’t want water or sand getting in. Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
I wish that all beer was offered in these handy cans, but I suppose I am grateful that it’s blue moon. I love blue moon all year around and wish it were more socially acceptable to drink outside summer time.
Steph M.
Pittsburgh Pa
i absolutely love blue moon beer. it has a very smooth taste and i am a major fan of beligium ales. pair it with a slice of orange and you have one great beer. drink it at the bar or sip it on the beach.
Sara Y.
Friendswood, TX
Blue moon in a cold mug with some hot wings is my favorite combo. I buy it at my local grocery and you add an orange slice and enjoy. There is nothing better on a hot day. I always recommend it to others
Lizzy L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually do not like blue moon in a can as I feel like it takes away some of the wheat flavor but these were great! Not as good as if they were to come in bottles but it is still good for a good drink
Lisa E.
Davie, FL
Loce the texture and after taste. It met my expectations but Ive had better beers. I would improve the packaging and the way it is promoted. It has a good flavor and I will buy it again in the future.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I am more of a liquor person. But when I have to drink beer. I choose to drive k blue moon because of the taste. It doesn't taste like chemicals and water. It goes down smooth and the taste it great.
Paige M.
Indian Head, MD
Blue Moon is probably my favorite beer out there. I found this type of Blue Moon can at Sheetz, they are the best ever! Once I found these bottles I didn't want to go back to the regular glass bottles. The glass bottles are good too but the aluminum can makes and keeps the beer so much colder and crisp! If you have not tried Blue Moon out of these cans yet I recommend you do so ASAP!